How do you rate Testosterone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you rate Testosterone?

Some like/dislike Testosterone as the primary anabolic steroid in a cycle for building muscle, how do you rate it?

Whats the largest dose you've used?

I'm a fan of it, but too much and I will experience acne.

I don't think there is a compound out there that will promote size like a high dose of test. I also think there is nothingbetter at holding onto new muscle. The most I ever did was 900mgs of test p for 2 weeks as a frontload to 500mgs of test c. I will most certainly use a big dose throughout winter to add some mass. I will use 800-1000 mgs of test along with 800mgs of deca for about 12 weeks, then cruise on trt for a month at least. I rate test as the most benefical and side effects friendly AAS for a man out there. I rate it number 1.

Comment

Test. always takes the lead in my stacks.....

The highest I've ever run is 3,000 mg/wk...............................................s o far....
      ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
        5 bottle of letro weekly this guy does. LOL jk. Must have a ton of AI always on hand eh?
        Between the Test. & the Tren. I have done as much as one full ml per day of Letro to control Prolactin & Estrogen.

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
          1ml? liquid letro. A luxury I do not have.
          I'ts REALLY cheap in comparison to Gyno. surgery or the cost of a lost girl friend or wife to erectile dysfunction..........

"I'm just sayin................."

Comment

Working...
          X