Favourite Cutting Cycles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Cutting Cycles?

Lets see what peoples favourite cutting cycles are?

Compounds, doses, duration...

Support supplements/drugs....

wk 1-10 Test Prop 100mg/EOD
    wk 1-10 Masteron 100mg/ED
    wk 4-10 Winstrol 50mg/ED
    *Aromasin 10mg/ED
    *HCG 500ius 2x week

Comment

I've only ever done 500mg/test a week for cutting, but I'm going to throw in another compound when the time comes. Not sure what yet, but I've still got a few months to decide.

Comment

This tren seems good, but so far my favorite was:
        10 weeks
        Test P @100mgs eod
        Winstrol @ 50mgs ed weeks 4-10

I like anavar, but winstrol does a lot more for my physique. My liver hates it though. Winstrol is my favorite so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
          500iu 2x weekly ? Isn't that over kill? I don't know everything about the stuff but I was told even 500 weekly is more than enough ?
          Everyone is different. It depends largely on response and genetics and also compounds used.

Some will require more on 19-Nor's and others wont. 250ius 2x week will suffice, but when you get older and are on HRT, larger initial doses are needed for the same effect.

Comment

Test E 400mg EW

No real reason to run tons of gear when your eating at a calorie deficiet and cant support large muscle growth through nutrition

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
              Test E 400mg EW

No real reason to run tons of gear when your eating at a calorie deficiet and cant support large muscle growth through nutrition
              Truth! But you know as well as I do that that wont happen with us hobbyists. We all gots to go with the exotics from time to time. Better than a winstrol only cycle, lol.

Comment

Working...
              X