Favorite Bulking Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Bulking Cycle

I figured I'd ask this one too. I dont typically "bulk" so to speak. I just add in a few additional calories and whatnot. I have to monitor my dieting intake closely due to extremely high lipids and tryglycerides. I plan on this cycle, as mentioned in another thread a while back, this fall:

Test C or E @ 1000mgs weekly
    NPP for 6 weeks mixed in somewhere depending on Dbol or not
    Maybe a 30mg Dbol kickstart, most likely not.
    T3 @ 100mcgs throughout

Total cycle duration, 16 weeks.

I dont have a favorite yet, I don't have many cycles under my belt. So I will watch this to see what people normally go with,

Off the top of my head I just because a huge short ester fan.

so maybe prop/npp/some type of oral ... Dbol will be my next one even though I am not a fan but I have to get rid of what I got.

Along side of 8-10IU gh would be a nice lil wishful thinking.. lol

not a big fan of water retention so ill prolly run an AI like stane probably on the high side 25ed more than likely, I dont see a crashing issue at that dose yet..

8 weeks

Comment

Nice one LTN. You're not on trt are you? I'm a short ester fan myself and is all I use. However, since mine will be a long cycle, a long ester will be more economical and less pinning. I couldn't imagine blasing test p @150mgs ED.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        I figured I'd ask this one too. I dont typically "bulk" so to speak. I just add in a few additional calories and whatnot. I have to monitor my dieting intake closely due to extremely high lipids and tryglycerides. I plan on this cycle, as mentioned in another thread a while back, this fall:

Test C or E @ 1000mgs weekly
        NPP for 6 weeks mixed in somewhere depending on Dbol or not
        Maybe a 30mg Dbol kickstart, most likely not.
        T3 @ 100mcgs throughout

Total cycle duration, 16 weeks.
        I think that's generally a good idea (what I bolded above). I believe the concept of "bulking" is obsolete and does far more harm than good. A caloric surplus of 300 - 500 calories when trying to add mass is more than sufficient enough. In fact, the upper limit of 500 is what I would still consider to be getting too high. The body can only use so many calories at any one given time, even while on AAS.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          I think that's generally a good idea (what I bolded above). I believe the concept of "bulking" is obsolete and does far more harm than good. A caloric surplus of 300 - 500 calories when trying to add mass is more than sufficient enough. In fact, the upper limit of 500 is what I would still consider to be getting too high. The body can only use so many calories at any one given time, even while on AAS.
          Thanks Dan. I noticed when I was "bulking" I felt like total garbage. I found a happy medium to where I can put on a little size while still feeling agile and unbloated. There is no way a true bulk can be the best bet health wise. When I say that, I mean going to the extreme, not a normal surplus. I'm talking 1000+ calories. Heck, when I eat 1 fast food meal, ill feel gross for hours after. Iike 3 meals of about 900 calories each on average. Throw in a 200 calorie snack and you are going to add mass if maintenance is about 2600 like mine.

Comment

No but I am considering it in the next few years.

yes ed pinning is no fun.

I am OED but i shoot peps 3x a day ( but they just slins) im a damn pin cushion. lol ( actually just came off the peps)

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            Nice one LTN. You're not on trt are you? I'm a short ester fan myself and is all I use. However, since mine will be a long cycle, a long ester will be more economical and less pinning. I couldn't imagine blasing test p @150mgs ED.

Comment

I hear ya on this, i have a buddy that 185lbs at 13% eating 3800 cals. and gaining very fast, he is on aas and gh and somehow puts on a good percentage of LBM maintaing bf. Some people bodies go outside what we normally expect.

I for one would be a fat turd at 3800 cals. I am at 2150 and recomping nice..

Originally posted by Dan C View Post

Comment

Biggest cycle I did was:

Omna 250mg/EOD
                100mg Tren Ace EOD
                100mg/ED Anadrol
                *Aromasin 10mg/ED

Only lasted 4 weeks due to sides. Blew up though. Most of my cycles were always low dosed apart from that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  Biggest cycle I did was:

Omna 250mg/EOD
                  100mg Tren Ace EOD
                  100mg/ED Anadrol
                  *Aromasin 10mg/ED

Only lasted 4 weeks due to sides. Blew up though. Most of my cycles were always low dosed apart from that one.
                  This is suprising Admin. I had you pegged for a 1500mgs test and 1500mgs Deca guy. I just imagined a monster like you would have done some very high dose cycles. Goes to show it has more to do with training and diet and AAS is just icing on the cake. That anadrol is a pretty dang high dose though. Whew!

Comment

I am just trying to decide the best bulker between high test/moderate deca or moderate test/high deca. NanDeca didnt do a whole lot for me when I ran 450mgs for 14 weeks. I felt great, but I didnt put on much size. Not much water weight either, which I had my test doses at 125mgs then as well. I can decide if I want to do 1000mgs of test with 800 deca, or 500 test and 1200 deca. Test alone helped me put on more size than anything else, and that was 350mgs a week of test P. Bad thing is, sinc eI am on TRT, it seems like those lower-moderate doses arent doing too much anymore. 500mgs of test weekly wont do anything much more than my TRT.

Comment

i know everyones all on this kick with low test and let the more androgenic compound do the work, but i always feel good on high test.

never ben over 750 ew though

Comment

I agree with both of you guys. Test is a beast when it comes to muscle growth and new mass. I had my best hains with test only. I just dont know what would be better for a winter longcycle toadd some mass. What do you guys think? Good amount of test both routes:

1000mgs Test
                        500mgs Deca
                        weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 30mgs

or

1200mgs of Deca
                        500mgs Test
                        weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 30mgs

At 450mgs of NanDeca, I didint have much new growth. I would like to put on about 10 lean pounds over the winter with minimal fat and bloat. Exemestane will definitely be use this time instead of armidex. I definitley love nandrolone deconate and love the way I feel, pain wise. BTW, this will be a long cycle, and possible the last one for a while. I am going to finish up this one, and throw a 4 weeker in at some point,but after the winter cycle, I plan to take several months off, at least thats the plan right now.

Comment

Hmmm well I never been up to a gram but I bet you get a good debate on those two. I think a gram is prolly good enough.

I'd say option 1

My stane is def keepn the water off. My E just came back super high too but I'm on tren so who knows if that e number is correct

Comment

Working...
                          X