Halotestin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halotestin

I got my hands on a bottle of Halotestin. I heard it's great to "harden" up a physique a few days prior to stepping on stage. Off-season it's great for strength gains. Anyone care to share experiences? I plan to use it's pre-wo aggression for days I train lagging parts.
    Last edited by Bull; 05-18-2013, 06:06 PM.

Originally posted by Mini-G
    I'm actually curious to see what people say about it because I don't know about it either.
    Maybe there's a article in it... Is there?
    Please tell me you're joking. PLEASEEE.

Halotestin | Steroidal.com
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Lol! Looks like someone didn't get the memo. Halo is not an AAS as we are accustomed too. It is an extremely powerful CNS stimulant with insane an:andr ratios. From my gatherings from others experiences, strength goes way up right off the bat. Highly hepatoxic from reading in it. I just have a hard time believing it doea much to a physique in and of itself. I think as a "by product", maybe due to the heavy weights, but as far as cell formation or growth, I just don't see it. Probably due mostly to the fact that is should be used for 2-4 weeks at a time. Since I have never tried it, this is all I can offer. I have followed many peoples log due to intrest, but it is just too pricy when I feel there is comparable or even better stuff out there for a fraction of the price. Winstrol come to my mind right off.

You would learn more from Dan's article than from me. Link has had sone experiences with it. If he stops by I will have him take a look here.

Comment

I'm taking 10mg, 2 hours pre today. I'll report back afterwards if I remember on how I feel aggression and strength wise.

Comment

It's a pill. The only pills ill ever take are AI.. So. I don't do any research or care about these things ;P
          Dbol

Comment

Lol you GAVE me them. It was free :P
            Good point! I had dbol out the ass so I didn't mind sharing my little candies.

Comment

One of the compounds I've never used.

Comment

Popped 10mg about 2 hours before training today. Noticed a little bit of extra aggression, but nothing out of the usual motivation. Will try 20mg on tues.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
                  Popped 10mg about 2 hours before training today. Noticed a little bit of extra aggression, but nothing out of the usual motivation. Will try 20mg on tues.
                  Any liver support?

Comment

Halo is not a CNS stimulant. That would be more like meth. Halo does seem to effect the CNS's effeciancy.
                    It wont really have any noticeable tissue growth benifit but the added strength and aggression are the biggest benifit. Often used by power lifter trying to stay in a lower weight class yet gain strenght. It is very toxic and can cause some serious GI issues. Other than that I love it

Comment

We'll have to differ a bit in the CNS part. I know it isnt a stimulant like C4 or a scam preWO (or even meth or coke), but it binds to the AR receptors in the CNS, which so do preWO supps and amphetamines. T hear people who bench 280 time after time say that took halo for 3 days and now are getting 405, there is just no way that is anything but a stimulated CNS. He has the same muscle he had 3 days ago. It isnt like his mucsle are now stronger. Halo should be used for preWO and not as a cycle (unless a short 2-4 weeker) but you wont see much at all in the way of body composition. If I were a powerlifter, Id use halo and TNE and maybe TrenNE. But Link is right that it isnt a CNS stim. I am just always claiming it to be a CNS-type stim due to its binding effects on the AR in the CNS and not many other places. Its mechanism of action looks to me to be the same action that "speed" has.
                      Last edited by warmouth; 05-20-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I'll tell you this...I'm glad I ordered extra

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                          I'll tell you this...I'm glad I ordered extra
                          Ha ha. Psyco! I'd love to try it, but as bad as my liver is, I can't at the moment. I would love the added strength!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                            Any liver support?
                            None. I imagine it's recommended, but do you think I'd actually need it? Only going as high as 20mg, every second day, for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
                              None. I imagine it's recommended, but do you think I'd actually need it? Only going as high as 20mg, every second day, for the next 3 weeks.
                              Better safe than sorry. Grab some vitamin c and NAC if you don't have time to pick up tudca. NAC is cheap as dirt and very effective.

Comment

Working...
                              X