Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca-Durabolin...

Deca-Durabolin

One of the compounds I've never used, how do you rate it?

Mass builder?

What dose, brand did you use and why?

* oops double post
    Last edited by LARGERTHANNORMAL; 06-04-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I feel it is a great mass builder,

I would give it a 7 out of 10 only because gains are not super lean but still good, i seem to loose a small percentage of LBM after PCT even in a 500 cal surplus.

Also the product does wonders for my joints!

500-600 is my normal range.

I recently turned into a short ester fan and in a few months I will try me out some NPP and compare the two.

Def run an AI and keep some caber on hand( as long as Es in check shouldnt need the caber)

Comment

Eeew... Deca...
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I like it. I find it to be a poor choice for mass, when comparing to high test. I ran 500mg along with 125mgs of test and basically just maintained. A few lbs were added, but nothing worth noting for a 15 week cycle. I felt amazing on it and didn't have the aches and pains I usually do. I'm going to try a gram if it with a gram of test in a couple of months, so I may change my stance.

Comment

I love Deca. Makes my joints feel great. Especially useful during contest prep when they usually ache.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right Deca.
            Last edited by Bull; 06-08-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

What makes have people used?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                What makes have people used?
                Bio-tech. Get this........ I am going to make a TRT brew of test E/nandrolone deconate at a ratio of 100:100. This should be amazing for an older person especially. My dads doc only will allow for him to use the gels brcause she believes the injections are a direct cause of cancer, lol. Anyways, the 100:100 should make him feel like a million bucks. It should also help him out with his RA and joint/nerve pain.

Comment

Working...
                X