Bears typical cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears typical cruise

Wondering what you have found to be optimal to restart growth immediately. I'm thinking of taking 4 weeks off the tren and hopping on a gram of test and deca with a 4 week dbol kickstart, just to say I did it. This cycle I am wanting to go all winter, say, 4-5 months, and imstead if cruising, add another compound in live anavar, mast, or winstrol (something DHT). I want to have a pure anabolic, a pure androgen, and the same for DHT. And I will use T3 on this one as well.

I'm kinda sick of hearing 8 week cycles that the person is actually "on"for 2 weeks and 5 to recoup. That not for me, and I've found nothing nut broscience to support the claims. What say you guys and the bear?

Its best to cycle on/off to keep you tolerance lower over time and also obviously health reasons. If you decide to stay on larger doses for a while, make sure you get BW done and let that determine your doses and duration of use.

Comment

I'm not completely sure what you're asking here big guy...........

You want to know MY protocol or weather or not I approve of your proposal or my opinion on fast acting compounds............???????????????
      ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

I get blood work done every 3 months on or off. I do it to be sure of my health. I'm only proposing a way to blast and cruise in a way that is beneficial to both health and growth. Being as I am TRT, I would just like to know a good in/off schedule that works and is not just hearsay. I'm am not intending in staying
        high doses for 4-5 months straight by any means. Just trying to get an idea hear as to how to plan out a longer run. I feel, based on a lot of research, that 4 weeks is plenty of time to cruise. Most everyone recommends a 2 week off, 4 week on. I just personally don't agree with this if long esters are used.

Comment

Oh, and Admin....... I am not sure if it is because of TRT or not, but my tolerance to test is pretty high. Used to, 350mgs of test p was plenty to use. Now I have to use 200mgs eod just to get the same effects.
          I should have made it clear in the op. I am not proposing running 2 grams for 4-5 months straight (for any newbie that might mistake this). Only blast that much. That's why I was wondering what Bear has found to be the most benefical time on, time off during a blast and cruise.

Comment

I have heard arguing statements to the tolerance build up effect going both ways, I am not on TRT but each cycle i find just a tad hard than the previous, I was never one for blood work in the past so i always followed the time on +pct = time off. ( i think this screwed me) I think my build up effect may come due to the fact of never fully recovering hence a big yo-yo effect on BIG small BIG small.

I am in the process of learning proper trt protocols applied in a blast cruise fashion. I kinda agree a long esters 4 weeks on seems pointless? ( i do understand serum levels will already be elevated an what not)

Not to hijack but what is the harm of keeping TRT levels going on a long ester and blast with shorts? ( initially this was my plan?)

Also I am really trying to find out of the blast cruise guys see less results during a blast than those who just cycle and pct and cycle again?

Id say as long as you blood work keeps coming back to normal after each round then you could apply your own method? Are you using HCG? HMG? or anything of that means?

I am very in the begginig stages of all this and trying to get my ducks in order as I am pretty sure in the next few months I may be on TRT as well.

Comment

Well, keeping trt doses and blasing with shorts is what I have been doing. I think this is ideal if a compound other than test is used as a primary. For that matter, you could blast with a short estered test even. I just want to run high
              test for a blast to try I out. I am looking to add some mass over the winter and nothing beats test for me. I love running nandeca and want to run it similar to the test (well, 5-750mgs anyways). I always use shorts, and may still use npp to blast with the higher test. I'm thinking of adding nandeca for all my cruises at around 100mgs weekly and lowering my trt to 100mgs as well. I'm just over the differing views on short blasts. Some say 4-6 and others say 2 on and 2 off. The latter makes no sense to me, even though there is a frontload. I think 6 weeks is fine if a short ester is used at a moderate to high dose. I'm about done with the tren and I'm taking 3 months off then go ahead with a higher dose. I just would like to know how Bear found his sweet spot and durations.

Comment

Ahhh i see, yep i will be following cause I have no idea. I was just planning to do 8 on 8 off ..

Comment

Working...
                X