Test Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Suspension

I'm looking for some first hand knowledge on the stuff. From my understanding, it has a very short half life. What's the purpose of this? Pre workout? Does the short half-life shut down your nads? Can it be used off cycle? Size? Strength? I know extremely little of it. Can anyone point me in the direction of an interesting article? I would simply search, but the forum hasn't been active lately, so chime in fuckers.

Yes, Testosterone suspension will still initiate HPTA suppression/shutdown.

Can it be used off-cycle? Well, if you use it, it would be the same as using any other AAS... so choose accordingly.

Can it be used for size/strength? Yes, all Testosterone preparations can be, and very effective for such. Can be great for cutting, too. Many competitive bodybuilders will run it in a pre-contest stack because it's quick to clear from the body for the most part. It's pretty much like all other Testosterones, with a shorter half-life and a much more painful injection or so I've heard. I will probably have to make a profile on Testosterone suspension for the site in the near future, but honestly, i'd probably just end up saying the same stuff I said in the other Testosterone profiles, only saying that it's half-life is shorter and that it is water based.

And speaking of the half-life, i'd like to chime in on this... Testosterone suspension has a much longer half life than once thought. Check this out, in 2011 there was a study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) An aqueous Testosterone suspension was administered intramuscularly in the neck of Thoroughbred horses. The disposition of Testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. The median terminal half-life was 39h.

In fact, if you take a look at the study, you will see the two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate (much akin to your 90 minute suspension peak time) and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.

It looks like EOD injections of Testosterone suspension might possibly be okay. Most people seemed to be (a little more) wrong when they were saying Testosterone suspension needed to be injected 2x per day to maintain stable blood levels. I would imagine all of this is the same for any other compound, in suspension form.

REFERENCES:
    1. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2011 Mar 2. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01277.x
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Great read Dan. I would not use suspension as my test base for a cycle. I would, and have used it periodically a couple hours before workouts. Even though Dan's write up says a possible 39 hour half life, any ester shorter than propionate should be injected ED. That is my opinion since using an A ester. I feel EOD is fine for prop, but I handle tren A better ED.

Comment

Damn, good info there Dan. Cleared up any questions I had on the stuff. Thanks again for the knowledge!

Comment

I sense a profile coming on...

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          Yes, Testosterone suspension will still initiate HPTA suppression/shutdown.

Can it be used off-cycle? Well, if you use it, it would be the same as using any other AAS... so choose accordingly.

Can it be used for size/strength? Yes, all Testosterone preparations can be, and very effective for such. Can be great for cutting, too. Many competitive bodybuilders will run it in a pre-contest stack because it's quick to clear from the body for the most part. It's pretty much like all other Testosterones, with a shorter half-life and a much more painful injection or so I've heard. I will probably have to make a profile on Testosterone suspension for the site in the near future, but honestly, i'd probably just end up saying the same stuff I said in the other Testosterone profiles, only saying that it's half-life is shorter and that it is water based.

And speaking of the half-life, i'd like to chime in on this... Testosterone suspension has a much longer half life than once thought. Check this out, in 2011 there was a study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) An aqueous Testosterone suspension was administered intramuscularly in the neck of Thoroughbred horses. The disposition of Testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. The median terminal half-life was 39h.

In fact, if you take a look at the study, you will see the two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate (much akin to your 90 minute suspension peak time) and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.

It looks like EOD injections of Testosterone suspension might possibly be okay. Most people seemed to be (a little more) wrong when they were saying Testosterone suspension needed to be injected 2x per day to maintain stable blood levels. I would imagine all of this is the same for any other compound, in suspension form.

REFERENCES:
          1. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2011 Mar 2. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2011.01277.x

Comment

Working...
          X