Dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol

Hey I'm looking at starting dbol one of my friends has already started and he said he's feeling great. I'm looking for advice on dosage and what to take along side it to reduce the likely hood of side effects.

How old are you Mason?

Age?
    Stats?
    Past anabolic steroid usage?
    Whats your diet?

Thanks.

Comment

Welcome to the board buddy. Glad you're here. As admin asked, please give us your stats.

Edit- also, what is your goal?

Comment

whered you go buddy?

stats so we can help, its tough to know how to give the correct answer unless we have an understanding of where your at currently.

Comment

Not sure where Mason has gone...

Comment

He probably read into it and saw oral only or any testless cycle for that matter is not the best idea imo ;-)

Comment

Hope he comes back. He seemed excited.

Comment

Hey guys I've been doing a lot of reading and found out a lot of my people at my gym have done it and I'm still looking at doing it but still want more advice
                I'm 21
                5'10
                141 pounds
                Never used steroids before
                Balanced diet lots of protein, carbs and some fats
                Any input would be welcome
                Last edited by Mason17; 07-07-2013, 09:38 PM. Reason: Add to

Comment

Originally posted by Mason17 View Post
                  Hey guys I've been doing a lot of reading and found out a lot of my people at my gym have done it and I'm still looking at doing it but still want more advice
                  I'm 21
                  5'10
                  141 pounds
                  Never used steroids before
                  Balanced diet lots of protein, carbs and some fats
                  Any input would be welcome
                  You can get your weight up a lot more Mason. Reaching 200lbs naturally is obtainable with a solid diet and training protocol.

Can you post your diet in the diet forum for us to have a look at please?

We have a large profile here on Dianabol which I have updated recently.

Comment

Yes, we need specifics on your diet before being able to advise. I believe these goals can be attained naturally first. At 141 lbs, reaching 200 lbs is a must naturally before beginning any anabolic steroids.
                    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                    Formerly known as Atomini
                    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Glad to have you back Mason! As Admin and Dan both said, go at it naturally a little bit first. If you are anything like me, 200lbs seems a million miles away. But think about this. I'm 31 and have had low testosterone since I was about 25 due to hypertension and the drugs to treat it. At your age, with all the natural test you're producing, we (aas users) use it synthetically to produce what yoy are naturally. So with that said, in all honesty, with the right nutrition and proper supplementation (all of which we can assist with), you can reach your goal faster than me using synthetics. At your size, pounds will start packing on fast. I'd say you can put 25 pounds on in your first year if dedicated. I can guatantee it. After that, gains will come slower, but they will come. 25lbs is A LOT of weight!

Comment

Working...
                      X