Coconut Dbol.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut Dbol.....

Made some up and turned out fantastic. Never messed with dbol, and never brewed it either. Just was bored last night and mixed up a bit. Dosed it at 50mg/ml, 20ml bottle. What is suprising to me is how easy it is to bring into solution, and there is 0 particulate. I know we aren't supposed to talk brew yet, so I won't go into detail, but found this to be sort of exciting. Still undecided if I even want to ever try dbol, but I had some on hand. Good day/night to all.

Coconut oil?
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

What exactly did you mix the powder with?

Comment

No coconut oil. It was straight Parrot Bay coconut rum. 90%. It completely dissolved without a trace and it as clear as the rum was. Every oral liquid dbol I have ever seen has had a cloudiness too it. And the taste is really good for an oral solution.

Comment

Hah! I never would have thought.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Now to decide if I want to go down that road.

Comment

I'd like to know the results from this when you run the Dianabol.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                I'd like to know the results from this when you run the Dianabol.
                You got it. A close friend of mine is being the guinea pig. Started 35mgs daily. Ill update weekly as he weighs in. He is a definite hardgainer. 48 years old and 150lbs. 6'3" tall to boot, lol. He is a trt patient, so I'm not too concerned.

Comment

Working...
                X