Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recipe Guide to a Flavored Suspension (No AAS recipes until we have a forum for it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipe Guide to a Flavored Suspension (No AAS recipes until we have a forum for it)

Ive recently came up with some cool suspensions, but 1 stands alone. Since we dont have a brew section, I cant in good faith jeopardize the board and give recipes just yet. I will advise the suspension vehicle however.

Depending on how you want to dose whatever you are dosing, mix the suspension in a container and let it sit until you weigh out what you need too.

So here is the suspension:

60-75% corn syrup and 25-40% EA(basically any drinking alcohol 45% pure or higher. I recommend everclear, but 90proof and up works fine. The combination and percentages you use will be entirely how well youlike the consistencies. The higher the alcohol is, the thinner the suspension. Stir until completely smooth and blended. Add powder to the vial of choice, and SLOWLY pour in desired amount of suspension.*********TOO ADD. Separate your alcohol from the corn syrup and flavor the alcohol with kool aid powder or crystal light and blend completely. Then add it to the corn syrup. Great flavors there! This stuff will make you sticky if it gets on you, so wash out all syringes, vials, hands, etc.

Also, remember that 1 gram of vitamin or any other powder will displace roughly 1ml of volume. So if you were using asprin, a gram of powder goes to the bottle, then add 29mls of suspension, shake and dose at 33mg/ml. Most compounds can be suspended at 100mgs/ml, but for winny, I feel 25mgs is about it. So hard to work with no matter the means of delivery.

I hope this helps. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me until we get a lab forum. Have fun out there!

Bump. I have been using Humoco Flavor Plus suspending vehicle for a few months now, and it is the best! Winny doesn't do very good in it, but you can put the powder in a separate container, add a little 90% alcohol, and let it sit a few hours. Then adjust the Humoco to the alcohol used and be a lot better off. Winstrol is a pain in the butt no matter what! I now dose all orals at 100mg/ml and it makes for easy dosing. Just wanted to add a bit to this.

Comment

Ha ha ha! It really is fun. The problem is that it is hard to only make enough to use. I just start and keep going. I'm a sad man.

Comment

Been waiting for our resident chem professor to begin class. I'll be a student here also

Comment

It is so fun man! So much you can do. I mean for instance, I am working on an injectable NAC for crying out loud! I have even used methyl B12 tablets to make an injectable methyl B12. The methyl is the best and most expensive compared to the typical cyan B12. Easy stuff when you get the hang of it. Its going to be fun bouncing ideas back and forth and learning from everyone eventually.

Comment

mmm.....Boys, just finished up some coconut rum Dbol dosed at 100mg/ml. Going to give this a shot to see how it fares with me, starting next week. I AM GETTING BACK ON TRACK next week for sure! Working up my diet as we speak! Going to use this @ 35mgs daily and see how it goes. I wanted to use 50mgs daily, but I don't know yet. Ive never ran it other than a week long trial run at 25mgs. Think it should be solit up through the day, or just all at once? I like anavar all at once, that's the reason I was asking.

Comment

Working...
            X