Primobolan Question Time :O PRIMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primobolan Question Time :O PRIMO

Ok guys, based on a ton of evidence from averyone I know of that has taken the drug (exception was Jimmy), it is by far everyones favorite compound. Cycle shouldbe ran to 16 weeks, and even 20-22 for optimal benefits. It is said to completely change the wholelook of ones body once it establishes and starts doing its magic. They say nothing is better for a recomp or a "shock" factor. Ive heard one guy say he didnt even recognize who he saw in the mirror!

So my wife is soon to run 100mgs weekly for an undetermined amount of time. We will start the first 2 weeks at 50mgs, then up to 100 if the sides dont apear. The problem I am facing is that doses are all over the place for men. Most guys say, and I would say nearly 90% of them do, that 800-1000mgs weekly is about the sweet spot. Ive heard guys say that a good human grade can be done for 500mgs weekly. Ive heard of people going up to 2200mgs weekly, but that is literally being a pin cushsion.

I think I am going to settle on 750mgs weekly, with 250mgs test, and eat to grow, not to cut. I feel an accuratley dosed HB is just as good as anything, and I am almost certian I can get Primo E to hold at 150mgs/ml. I guarantee I can. So that would be a total of 6mls of oil weekly that I could do M/W/F for a 16 week minimum. Whewwww, thats alot. Thing is, if it is this miracle everyone talks about, then why not? Sure, cost is a huge factor and money isnt something I have growing on trees, but by the time I get other stuff to run as long, it woudnt be alot different honestly(if I bought finished gear that is).

So based on what you guys know, and you guys with experience with Primo, is it worth it in the end? Is it so slow that you needed an "add-on" torwards the beginning? And how is my dosing at 750:250, or shoud I add more primo and/or testosterone? Thanks for it all guys!

I used Primo at 600mg/wk and didn't notice much, but then I'm not sure it even was legit Methenolone Enanthate.

I think the vast majority of UGL's use EQ or a mixture of EQ and Test as "Primobolan". Or other variations of far cheaper mixes...

If you can afford the Schering Primo and are sure its real, then use that IMHO. But then you are talking some ridiculous amount of cash at a decent dose so why dont you run EQ at a high dose or Tren Ace or Enan.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      I used Primo at 600mg/wk and didn't notice much, but then I'm not sure it even was legit Methenolone Enanthate.

I think the vast majority of UGL's use EQ or a mixture of EQ and Test as "Primobolan". Or other variations of far cheaper mixes...

If you can afford the Schering Primo and are sure its real, then use that IMHO. But then you are talking some ridiculous amount of cash at a decent dose so why dont you run EQ at a high dose or Tren Ace or Enan.
      I've had the EQ idea bounce around but most tell me it might as well be used to oil bicycle chains. Just from all I hear on primo sounds good, but I've heard stories just like yours as well. I would definitely brew myself, but even then, that's a huge amount of money to run at close to a gram a week.

Comment

Working...
      X