Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yall are going to love this After the Tren thread, I think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall are going to love this After the Tren thread, I think!

As you all who were following me already know, Ive extended the tren for 2 more weeks and upping to 150mgs EOD. During this 2 week stretch, I also added anvar @ 100mgs ED and am going to extend it out 4 weeks past the tren. During those 4 weeks, I am going to add in Masteron @ 150mgs EOD all the way through the end of the anavar, then 2 weeks past. So, 6 weeks on masteron. Complicated? Not for me. I have this whole thing charted and several ancillaries we dont see much of, as well as advice from Dan C on adding flaxseed oil daily on top of my fish oil. BW will be done in 2-3 months, and I will post it up when it gets in. I am staying smart here, but I know it is confusing to many. I am wanting to give little short blasts of differing compounds that will overlap eachother by 2 weeks to access the synergysm myself and to get a grasp on what each does for the duration of a cycle. I want this one to be exotic.

This all should end in august, my date of birth, then it is time for me to take 2-3 month off and get 1-2 blood panels done, as well as the hated prostate exam
    :0 But, it need to be done. I know I have to keep up with those lipids with the var and the mast especially. Basically the 2-3 months will be my deload, slightly over my TRT dose and add in 100mgs of nandrolone.

Now for the bulk phase over the winter, Id really like your guys honest opinion here. Ive got a couple:

1. Weeks 1-12
    Test E @ 900mgs weekly
    Week 1-4
    Dbol @ 35mgs
    T3 will be run at 75mcg
    As well as exemestane

2. Weeks 1-12
    Test E @ 1000mgs (Maybe a test P frontload of 200mgs EOD for 2 weeks)
    weeks 7-12
    NPP @ 600mgs
    T3 will be ran at 75mgs
    Exemestane and a combo of caber 2x weekly,and prami E3Ds

3. Weeks 1-10
    Test P @ 200mgs EOD
    Npp @ 200mgs M/W/F
    Week 4-10 (to dry out)
    Anavar or winstrol @ 80mgs
    T3-75mcgs
    Exemestane
    NAC atleast!
    Prami .25mg ED.........LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!

What of those 3 ring a bell? Yes, they are complicated, but I am perfectly capable of charting out everything, like I did. I just want a good "bulk" that I can tell I am bulking, not just seeing a pound or 2 weely. Id like my winter bulk to put up impressive numbers and stay lean. If I start at 185, Id like to be at 205 by the end, and do everything in my power to keep it. Once a legit GH guy fals inmine and my wifes lap, its ON!
    Last edited by warmouth; 07-09-2013, 05:42 AM.

HCG?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      HCG?
      Definitely going to go the HcG route with one of these choices.

Comment

I like option 3 the best bro ( or a variation of it besides the timing)

So just to be clear to bridge or cruise in your case ( i know your on trt) but you are running a hair over trt dose and deca?

Comment

How often are you pinning HCG?

Dose/duration?

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
            I like option 3 the best bro ( or a variation of it besides the timing)

So just to be clear to bridge or cruise in your case ( i know your on trt) but you are running a hair over trt dose and deca?
            My cruise is test/deca at 100/100 weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              How often are you pinning HCG?
              Dose/duration?
              3 weeks in and stopping at closure of the course. I will be using 500x once a week.

Comment

Working...
              X