Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much Masteron to stave off muscle waste from T3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Masteron to stave off muscle waste from T3 ?

I'm currently on TRT. I use 100mg of test cyp per week. I really do not want to increase my testosterone because I am dialed in pretty good with my AI. I want to run T3 for 3 months at 80mcg per day. I have plenty of Masteron Enanthate and I don't want to buy anything else.

So I have 2 questions:

1- How much Masteron can I add to my TRT protocol to prevent muscle loss?
    2- I know that it's best to inject twice a week, but for the sole purpose of preventing muscle loss, can I inject once a week?

I am 6'0", 209 lbs and 12% BF. I am 41 years old and have cycled quite a few times in the past. Mostly cyp cycles. But I've used Var, tbol and deca. Been training for over a decade. Currently eating 400 cals below maintenance.

Thanks for the help.

1: Masteron is not a very strong anabolic, but it can be used to preserve muscle during a cut or during T3 use. You would have to use no less than 400mg/week though due to its mild anabolic nature. It also exhibits a mild aromatase inhibitor effect, so you should be able to increase your Testosterone dose slightly without fear of estrogenic side effect increases while you run Masteron with it.

2: Twice per week injections of Masterson is absolutely horrible, and once per week injections are an absolute disaster. Masteron is Drostanolone with the Propionate ester affixed to it, giving it a short half-life. Injecting once weekly will not provide enough time for the hormone to stick around the bloodstream to do its job in the body, as blood levels of the hormone will rise sharply and then plummet immediately after. Drostanolone Propionate must be administered every other day at the LEAST in order to garner its full effect. For the Enanthate variant, twice weekly shots are required for stable and effective blood plasma levels.

See the Masteron profile for greater detail: Masteron | Steroidal.com
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

It's masteron Enanthate, not prop.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

You can 'get away' with one shot per week of the Enanthate variant, but it wouldn't be optimal.
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I'm not the buggest fan of Masteron, but its good to harden when at a low body fat. I think there would be better options for you really.

Comment

Yeah, I know you're right. The only thing I have is masteron and Anadrol 50. If I increase my test dose, I will run out of testosterone and they won't fill my prescription early. I'm just trying to make the best of what I have. I might consider waiting if it's not a good option. I really am not looking for any benefits from any compound other than to stave off muscle waste.

Comment

I have one last question. How will Masteron affect my blood levels? Should I reschedule any appointments with my endo during this cycle? What blood work should I avoid getting from the doctors office? It's cheaper there than it is through online private places, but I don't want him seeing anything crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
                I have one last question. How will Masteron affect my blood levels? Should I reschedule any appointments with my endo during this cycle? What blood work should I avoid getting from the doctors office? It's cheaper there than it is through online private places, but I don't want him seeing anything crazy.
                Nothing will be seen in bloodwork that would be considered out of the ordinary with TRT, so I think you are fine.

The only thing I can foresee that your doctor might give a sideways look to your bloodwork results with Masteron use is lowered Estrogen levels due to the fact that Masteron itself is an aromatase inhibitor. Now, it's a fairly mild one, so you won't expect to see Estrogen levels plummet like you would with Letro or Aromasin, but it will probably be lowered and might look strange to the doctor. Just one thing I thought is worth mentioning.

Comment

Lipids might be an issue with BW as well.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                    Lipids might be an issue with BW as well.
                    Yup, that is another concern. You can multiply that x2 for something like Masteron, which reduces total blood plasma levels of Estrogen, which is a double-whammy on cholesterol levels. Lowering Estrogen always results in worse lipid profiles.

Comment

Working...
                    X