CEM prami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEM prami

I just wanted to brag a bit. I've never wanted to use prami due to hearing how it is prone to make people sick. After spending enormous amounts of money on pharma caber, I finally decided to try out prami. Let me tell you, it works MUCH better than any caber I have ever used. As far as the sexual sides, they are amazing! I can't get over it. Of course it is used on my research rats and not me
    Seriously though, no nausea for me and I've been testing it out at .25mgs ED. Nothing but good things to say. And the albut is a freaking animal!

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    I just wanted to brag a bit. I've never wanted to use prami due to hearing how it is prone to make people sick. After spending enormous amounts of money on pharma caber, I finally decided to try out prami. Let me tell you, it works MUCH better than any caber I have ever used. As far as the sexual sides, they are amazing! I can't get over it. Of course it is used on my research rats and not me
    Seriously though, no nausea for me and I've been testing it out at .25mgs ED. Nothing but good things to say. And the albut is a freaking animal!
    Excellent news, thanks for using our sponsor!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post

I used deca before on my 3rd cycle (last cycle) and never used caber or prami before.
      I am thinking of trying tren wish is supposed to be alot like deca, Do you think I would be ok without the prami since I didn't need it with deca the last time? I used the deca at 300mg ew along with teste and I plan to use the trenE at 300mg ew with 500mg tese ew also.

also have you tried any of the AI's? I am not sure which of the 3 I should use. I am thinking Dex, but Letro seems the strongest?

Thanks for any help.
      I hope I haven't broken any rules here in my post.... I am new to the forums and already got in crap on another forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
        I used deca before on my 3rd cycle (last cycle) and never used caber or prami before.
        I am thinking of trying tren wish is supposed to be alot like deca, Do you think I would be ok without the prami since I didn't need it with deca the last time? I used the deca at 300mg ew along with teste and I plan to use the trenE at 300mg ew with 500mg tese ew also.

also have you tried any of the AI's? I am not sure which of the 3 I should use. I am thinking Dex, but Letro seems the strongest?

Thanks for any help.
        I hope I haven't broken any rules here in my post.... I am new to the forums and already got in crap on another forum...
        Youre all good. If you keep your estrogen in check with an AI, there may be no need for caber or prami. If you use the 19nor at a high dose and keep the test at a trt level of say 100mgs, then an AI probably wouldn't need used but the caber or prami should. Tren isn't a lot like deca. It a whole 'nother animal. They are both 19nors, but tren does come at price. It is fairly harsh. I use prami more for the sexual sides than anything else. As far as an AI goes, ill always recommend exemestane/aromasin over dex. I've used dex a lot, but my lipids aren't very good, so its stane for me f rom now on. I have CEM dex and stane and will find out soon enough on how good it is.

Comment

Working...
        X