Acne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne

Which anabolic steroids have given you acne?

What dosages?

What did you do to combat it?

Admin, I just logged on to ask Dan this question. So weird!
    Anyways, anavar and winstrol for me. I needed to find out what can help control it on anavar. I stopped my prescribed accutane 2 weeks ago, and the doctor said acne would continue to get better upon stopping. Tren, test, nor did deca have any effect while using accutane, but this anavar is really making a lot pop up on the shoulders. Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Admin, I just logged on to ask Dan this question. So weird!
      Anyways, anavar and winstrol for me. I needed to find out what can help control it on anavar. I stopped my prescribed accutane 2 weeks ago, and the doctor said acne would continue to get better upon stopping. Tren, test, nor did deca have any effect while using accutane, but this anavar is really making a lot pop up on the shoulders. Any help?
      That's very strange that you'd get flare ups from Anavar but not from the others. Is it UGL Anavar? Could have something else in it, as is common for UGLs. If it really is Anavar, then I have no clue, I'm stumped on this one. Acne, like all side effects, is dependent on the individual and their genetics. Are you using anything else at the moment? Remember that Estrogen can cause acne as well, so if E2 is high for whatever reason, then that could be the real cause.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
        That's very strange that you'd get flare ups from Anavar but not from the others. Is it UGL Anavar? Could have something else in it, as is common for UGLs. If it really is Anavar, then I have no clue, I'm stumped on this one. Acne, like all side effects, is dependent on the individual and their genetics. Are you using anything else at the moment? Remember that Estrogen can cause acne as well, so if E2 is high for whatever reason, then that could be the real cause.
        DHT can also cause acne.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          I'm not using anything other than trt. I thought it could be some kind of reaction from dropping the tren but really have no idea. Seems that orals or 17Cs have this effect on me.

Comment

I had success with 10-20mg of Accutane every 2-3 days actually, but its one compound I dont like to take. A bit of natural sunlight is fat better for you IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              I had success with 10-20mg of Accutane every 2-3 days actually, but its one compound I dont like to take. A bit of natural sunlight is fat better for you IMO.
              Well, I just stopped Accutane a couple of weeks ago. I was on for 6 months and my dermatologist thought it was all I needed. I was completely clear and everything was perfect! But now, 2 weeks after my course was over, I know for certain that this acne is coming from the anavar. No doubt in my mind. It isn't the cystic acne I used to have, but painful small bumps on my shoulders. I don't mind taking Accutane anymore, but right now, since my 6 month course just finished, I need a little time off. Ive thought about using the retinA which is basically a topical Accutane.

Comment

Working...
              X