Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub-Q Testosterone?

Who's tried it?

Frequent low testosterone dosages injected in the stomach area sub-q as HRT...

Its the only way to go imo. I love it and it is so simple. BW confirms it is much more stable for me as well. Ill never do more than .75ml, ever. .5ml is ideal. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Its the only way to go imo. I love it and it is so simple. BW confirms it is much more stable for me as well. Ill never do more than .75ml, ever. .5ml is ideal. Love it!
      What concentration is the Testosterone?

Enanthate or Cypionate?

What brand is it?

How often do you inject and what dose per week?

Thanks.

Comment

It was bio-tech cyp dosed at 250mgs/ml. Now its homebrew of test c and nandrolone deconate dosed at 200mgs/ml. I pin 2x weekly for a total dose of 100mgs test and 100mgs deca. However, and as bad as I hate EO, I am going to brew 50/50% GSO and EO to get it through the slin pin quicker. GSO is just a little too thick for my liking going through a 29 or 31 gauge needle. EO and me don't get along too well, so thays why I'm only going to use a 50/50 split in order to dilute it a bit. EO is very very painful for me, and I honestly think it is a bad idea to brew with. There just isn't enough data out there to prove me otherwise. But back to point. SubQ injections are amazing! No scar tissue build up, no extra holes poked into muscles, it is just the cats meow. And I like it because you don't have to use the
        Abdomen area. Its a great spot, but the fat in the butt, back of the quads, or any "loose"skin works. And the need for an AI is almost non-existant (at normal trt levels that is). Dr Crisler has a ton of research on the aromatization issues that dont exist by pinning subQ. You would think that since the aromatase enzyme dwells in adipose it would be more of an issue, but it is not.

Comment

It was bio-tech cyp dosed at 250mgs/ml. Now its homebrew of test c and nandrolone deconate dosed at 200mgs/ml. I pin 2x weekly for a total dose of 100mgs test and 100mgs deca. However, and as bad as I hate EO, I am going to brew 50/50% GSO and EO to get it through the slin pin quicker. GSO is just a little too thick for my liking going through a 29 or 31 gauge needle. EO and me don't get along too well, so thays why I'm only going to use a 50/50 split in order to dilute it a bit. EO is very very painful for me, and I honestly think it is a bad idea to brew with. There just isn't enough data out there to prove me otherwise. But back to point. SubQ injections are amazing! No scar tissue build up, no extra holes poked into muscles, it is just the cats meow. And I like it because you don't have to use the
          Abdomen area. Its a great spot, but the fat in the butt, back of the quads, or any "loose"skin works. And the need for an AI is almost non-existant (at normal trt levels that is). Dr Crisler has a ton of research on the aromatization issues that dont exist by pinning subQ. You would think that since the aromatase enzyme dwells in adipose it would be more of an issue, but it is not.
          Have you ever had any discomfort from the shots?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            Have you ever had any discomfort from the shots?
            No sir. Not from subQ. The initial pin is a little painful, but no pip. However, EO does sting quite a bit shortly after the pin. I hate EO, but it is almost a must if you use anything smaller than a 25 gauge. I really like a 29ga x 3/8". Really nice!

Comment

Still haven't done this yet, but I will try in a couple of shots time!

Comment

Let us all know how you like it!

Comment

Let us all know how you like it!
                  Will do!

Comment

Still missed it and hit my glute!!

Comment

So does the compound absorb any faster or slower?
                      ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                        So does the compound absorb any faster or slower?
                        According to a leading endo, the initial absorbtion is a little slower until levels stabilize. However, once stable, it is much easier to control because levels don't "peak/plateau" as with IM injections. This coming from Crisler, not me For TRT, I personally think its the only way to go. Welcome back Bear!

Comment

Thanks big guy.....

I'm gonna start running some tests (no pun intended) to see just how much we can inject at one time........I'm so tired of the pip of im injections.....
                          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Do follow up! I'm curious as to how much volume can be used. I know 1ml knots on me a bit, and it takes several hours to go down. But it could be type oil I use.

Comment

In my experience HCG sub-Q can hurt, what about oil based compounds?

Comment

Working...
                              X