Raw Testosterone Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw Testosterone Powder

I had a heap of zafa testonon arrive a week or so ago. I was looking at them and it suddenly dawned on me that I don't know what testosterone, tren, deca etc etc powder is actually made from. Are they made of two or three/several compounds and then dried into powder form?

Anyone know what those compounds are. Thanks.

Originally posted by KIWI View Post
    I had a heap of zafa testonon arrive a week or so ago. I was looking at them and it suddenly dawned on me that I don't know what testosterone, tren, deca etc etc powder is actually made from. Are they made of two or three/several compounds and then dried into powder form?

Anyone know what those compounds are. Thanks.
    I'm not sure what you're asking, but they're all derivatives of cholesterol basically.

Comment

Yes, they are synthesized from cholesterol. I believe in the industrial chemical manufacturing process, they actually use raw sweet potato. Raw sweet potato contains extremely high concentrations of chemical precursors to many steroid hormones. They just extract that and put that through a series of chemical reactions, and voilà, you have your Testosterone, Nandrolone, Trenbolone, etc.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
        Yes, they are synthesized from cholesterol. I believe in the industrial chemical manufacturing process, they actually use raw sweet potato. Raw sweet potato contains extremely high concentrations of chemical precursors to many steroid hormones. They just extract that and put that through a series of chemical reactions, and voilà, you have your Testosterone, Nandrolone, Trenbolone, etc.
        Just waiting for the wrong person to read this and start saying "sweet potatos are steroids".

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
          Just waiting for the wrong person to read this and start saying "sweet potatos are steroids".
          I was thinking the same thing lol. And actually, its a particular genus of sweet potato that you need. I believe that it actually isn't the common type that you find at the grocery store. I think they are a certain type that cannot be cooked and are non-edible but they look identical.
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Yep that was what I wanted to know, how the man made stuff is made. Would never of guessed test is made from sweet potato. Willing to bet most guys at the gym wouldn't know it either. Thanks Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
              Haha..

Comment

Apparently the easiest way to form powder is by synthesizing pure DHEA into a test base, then adding the ester acid (don't even ask me how) and voila! I've personally witnessed a test base made from DHEA, but couldnt tell you that either.

Comment

Yup, it can be done that way as well since DHEA is a precursor to Testosterone. Can even be done with cholesterol, but requires more steps obviously.

Comment

Yup, it can be done that way as well since DHEA is a precursor to Testosterone. Can even be done with cholesterol, but requires more steps obviously.
                    This might be a good discussion in private to compare notes I'd really like to do it for funsies.

Comment

Working...
                    X