Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leydig cell concern that I have, assistance please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leydig cell concern that I have, assistance please.

It has come to my attention that HCG in high doses, can damage my leydig cells (which produce testosterone from LH?). I have 2 questions........

1)) What is a high dose?
    2)) Can I damage leydig cells by NOT using HCG when I cycle?

I want to know if the leydig cells are not getting LH, if they die or break.

Thank you.

1. 5000ius has been shown to have detrimental effects, although I wouldn't exceed an HCG dosage of 2,500ius every day. I dont think dosages that high are warranted at all. High dosages for a long time may cause primary hypogonadism.

2. Having no stimulation at all can be not good for the testes IMO. Testicular dysfunction is not a healthy condition IMO for the testes as a whole and spermatogenesis.

Comment

Yes, with HCG there needs to be a balance between too much and too little (or too infrequently). Thankfully, there seems to be a larger margin for error with HCG doses than something like Triptorelin, which can overstimulate its target cells with considerably small doses. HCG doses would have to be significantly high as Admin said, and also for chronic periods.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Okay that helps. thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X