• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGL's or Pharmaceutical Grade?

Who uses which?

If its UGL, who do you use?

i would use pharm grade if i could find it

but until then, unigen, thaiger, norticor, ozugl, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post

Where do these labs come from?

Comment

It is my professional opinion that pharmaceutical grade is not the optimal choice with the current state of the black market. The fact of the matter is that 85% of the black market is dominated by underground products, with the rest being possible pharmaceutical grade. The supply chain is so sophisticated now that it isn't like 15 years ago where some UGLs were outputting product with nothing in it. Powder suppliers are very easy to acquire and real raw hormone powders are abundant enough that most UGLs are in fact outputting a lot of real product. Some tests and studies that were conducted on various UGL products has indicated that there is a significantly larger amount of actual legitimate anabolic steroids now in UGL products today than there was 10 or 15 years ago. Times have changed. Going for pharmaceutical grade product at this point in time is just asking for counterfeits, as they are very difficult to find to begin with due to the extreme difficulties in product diversion from the prescription market due to very tight regulations on production and distribution (depending on where it originates from). Not to mention, of course, they cost a lot. Counterfeit operations know that people are suckers for pharmaceutical grade products, and that's what they target.

If you absolutely know FOR A FACT that you are getting diverted pharmaceutical product that is only passing through one or two hands, then go for it. But if it's from a source and you have no idea how many hands it passed through before getting to your source, and then finally to you... it's a gamble. Things are not what they used to be in the pre-1990 era when nearly everything was pharmaceutical grade.

Pharmaceutical grade ancillaries (stuff like SERMs, AIs, Clenbuterol, etc.) are a dime a dozen and are diverted very easily. No problems with those. But pharmaceutical grade anabolic steroids? Very little legitimate product is in circulation, and far more of the market is saturated with counterfeits.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Where do these labs come from?
          ugloz is made in australia

others in thailand i think..

Comment

Homecooked labs

Comment

I prefer to brew my own, I know its sterile, I know its dosed correctly. I use B.B. and Grapeseed /Ethyl Oleate-50/50 ,in all my long esters, Flows nicely thru a 25ga. Pin.(and B.A. of course)

Comment

Originally posted by wideback View Post
                I prefer to brew my own, I know its sterile, I know its dosed correctly. I use B.B. and Grapeseed /Ethyl Oleate-50/50 ,in all my long esters, Flows nicely thru a 25ga. Pin.(and B.A. of course)
                Thats what I'm talking about!

Comment

Human Grade is good if it is really licensed like Vermodje/Balkan Pharma
                  UGL is good when it was manufactured in sterile location.

Comment

Human grade would be Watson and paddock. Not balkan

Comment

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post

I used to want to use Pharm grade, but then I also decided I'd like to be able to afford to actually use enough gear to get big.

Comment

Working...
                      X