Highest Tren Dose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest Tren Dose?

Whats the highest you have gone on Trenbolone? Either ester, doesn't matter.

125mgs eod at the end of my last one. Tren A. Will go to 125-150 the entirety next go with it I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      125mgs eod at the end of my last one. Tren A. Will go to 125-150 the entirety next go with it I presume.
      I went with 50mg/EOD and that was enough. Couldn't sleep and was constantly irritated with the world! Also got a bad acne breakout. Shame though as it put mass on in about 4 weeks like nothing else!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        I went with 50mg/EOD and that was enough. Couldn't sleep and was constantly irritated with the world! Also got a bad acne breakout. Shame though as it put mass on in about 4 weeks like nothing else!
        I can see it being amazing for mass. My problem was a lack of appetite, bad! It dried me up and hardened me really well, but onky about 5 solid lbs in an 8-10 weeker. It was fun, vascularity was great, as were a lot of looks, but I just couldn't eat. I even used B12 @ 1000mcgs IM daily the first 4 weeks. I might try 50mgs eod eventually, and it might help me to eat. I loved the aggression, but my temper sucked towards most everyone. I managed it well about 6 weeks in.

Comment

I can see it being amazing for mass. My problem was a lack of appetite, bad! It dried me up and hardened me really well, but onky about 5 solid lbs in an 8-10 weeker. It was fun, vascularity was great, as were a lot of looks, but I just couldn't eat. I even used B12 @ 1000mcgs IM daily the first 4 weeks. I might try 50mgs eod eventually, and it might help me to eat. I loved the aggression, but my temper sucked towards most everyone. I managed it well about 6 weeks in.
          Try GHRP-6. Nothing made me eat like that stuff.

Comment

Anyone noticed a great deal of difference from ED to EOD dosing?

Comment

Anyone noticed a great deal of difference from ED to EOD dosing?
              Great question! My next go I am going to used ED injections to save on volume. I will need to find 1 more rotation spot I am comfortable with first though. Delts and glutes take a beating. Have been using quads a little, but recently have been getting a lot of discomfort due to being really close to nerves. Anyways, I side tracked. ED is what I am going to do and like the question you asked.

Comment

Great question! My next go I am going to used ED injections to save on volume. I will need to find 1 more rotation spot I am comfortable with first though. Delts and glutes take a beating. Have been using quads a little, but recently have been getting a lot of discomfort due to being really close to nerves. Anyways, I side tracked. ED is what I am going to do and like the question you asked.
                Cool, keep us updated!

Comment

Cool, keep us updated!
                  Will do buddy! I'm going to have some Tren A dosed @ 150mg/ml, some Mast P dosed @ 150mg/ml, and use 1/2ml of each (75mg/75mg) ED for a total volume of 1ml ED. Seems piety I know, but I HATE volume, and would rather just go ED. I just hope that 525mgs weekly of mast will be sufficient . Joking of course. I hate when people say "you need 700-800mgs of mast to even work". I get a chuckle out of it everytime, and that mess is spewed all over the internet.

Comment

What's the worst Tren side?

I got both acne and seemed to get irritated pretty easily.

Comment

Irritability with things seems to get up there when the Trenbolone dosage reaches the higher end.

Wonder if its the same with Methyltrienolone...
                      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                      Formerly known as Atomini
                      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                        Irritability with things seems to get up there when the Trenbolone dosage reaches the higher end.

Wonder if its the same with Methyltrienolone...
                        Oh no, no, no, no, NO! That stuff causes joy and happiness from what I hear, lol. I would like to hear some experience from "someone" willing to use it...

Comment

I've done 1050 tren ace per week

Comment

1800 mg/wk

Worst side for me was the sweats......standing in the shade, doing nothing, on a windy 50 degree day...POURING sweat.
                            ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Will do buddy! I'm going to have some Tren A dosed @ 150mg/ml, some Mast P dosed @ 150mg/ml, and use 1/2ml of each (75mg/75mg) ED for a total volume of 1ml ED. Seems piety I know, but I HATE volume, and would rather just go ED. I just hope that 525mgs weekly of mast will be sufficient . Joking of course. I hate when people say "you need 700-800mgs of mast to even work". I get a chuckle out of it everytime, and that mess is spewed all over the internet.
                              I'm also amused by that bs, I used 300 mg/wk with great results.
                              ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Working...
                              X