1/2 life Sustanon and answers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 life Sustanon and answers ?

hello, my english is poor cause i'm french so sorry for the mistakes langages i could do ,
    but this forum is good on science, and then i've a question that i really don't understand.

then i've read that Sustanon have a 1/2 life of 15 days, it's mean that after a injection of 500 mg
    day 1 : 500 ; day 15 : 250mg ; day 30 : 125 mg ;day 45 :60 mg ;day 60 :30 mg

but if you do a 500 mg injection of sustanon each week, each injection are going to add at the substance there is in the blood before !
    and then the quantity are going to increase more and more and over 1000 mg after 4 weeks and over 2000mg after a ten weeks cycle !!!

almost the testosterone which serve in a cell is not desactived and can be used in another cell

i don't understand where is the mistake.

I'm going to use Test Enanthate as my example as Sustanon is a little more complex due to having more esters both short and long, but the logic is the same...

When you inject 250mg of Testosterone Enanthate levels begin to climb hours after the injection. They will increase and peak at 250mg (a bit less actually due to the weight of the ester) after about 3-4 days, then after that the level of Testosterone Enanthate in the blood will begin to decrease. The ester is Enanthate which means it slowly releases Testosterone over a 14-16 day peroid. After that, there is no more exogenous Testosterone left, so the blood level would be zero (almost).

You are correct in stating that over time Testosterone will build when using long esters, this then affects the start time. For example, if steroid user 1 is using 250mg/wk for 10 weeks, he will start PCT in the normal 14-16 days after the last Testosterone injection. However, if steroid user 2 is using 2,000mg/wk, he will need to wait longer until his level of Testosterone falls before beginning PCT.

The majority of Testosterone esters will not be active after 21 days IMO, unless a very long ester is used in a large dose, such as Nebido (Test Undeconoate) or massive dosages are used weekly, but that wont extend the half-life that much longer anyhow.

Comment

allright , i understand better and i've been entirely wrong. if 500mg of enanthate is injected,the testo is not active when is attached with the ester,and the release of the effective hormone is slow .
      so then when the link with the ester is broken the testo become active but then only with 4hours of 1/2 life.
      it's very interesting
      Last edited by nyergk; 09-27-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nyergk View Post
        allright , i understand better and i've been entirely wrong. if 500mg of enanthate is injected,the testo is not active when is attached with the ester,and the release of the effective hormone is slow .
        so then when the link with the ester is broken the testo become active but then only with 4hours of 1/2 life.
        it's very interesting
        The ester releases the parent hormone into the body. A short ester will mean it increases/peaks/declines fairly quickly. No ester means ALL of the hormone is available, such as, Testosterone Suspension.

Comment

Good read. So basically if a steroid has a 15 day half life, then day 30 the hormone has cleared (with exception of some possible metabolites). This sound correct?
          And I hate multiple ester blends. Many love them, I just prefer the control of singles. Personal preference, as both will yield the same results.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            Good read. So basically if a steroid has a 15 day half life, then day 30 the hormone has cleared (with exception of some possible metabolites). This sound correct?
            And I hate multiple ester blends. Many love them, I just prefer the control of singles. Personal preference, as both will yield the same results.
            I would agree. I guess the fast acting, short esters in Sus is attractive for those who want to see faster effects yet have the benefit of the longer esters at the same time.

Comment

and what thinking about a kickstart, is it necessary or not ?
              i've read long ester is better used with cycle more long
              Last edited by nyergk; 09-30-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nyergk View Post
                and what thinking about a kickstart, is it necessary or not ?
                i've read long ester is better used with cycle more long
                No real need for a kickstart because in this lifestyle, it is not about speed, but about long term results and health. Kickstarts can be beneficial, but not necessary.

Comment

I never liked the sound or logic of frontloading to be honest. I'd rather use an oral, but even then, blood plasma levels of Testosterone are going to be high hours after the injection anyway, even if its a longer ester such as, Enanthate or Cypionate.

Comment

I agree with Admin. I have frontloaded, but honestly haven't had any faster results. I will admit that from time to time I will add a bit more of the compound for funsies. My typical testosterone dose right now is 350mgs 2x weekly. The last couple of weeks I have ramped it to 450mgs 2x weekly, but have dropped the NPP for the time being. I ran NPP for around 7 weeks, then decided to give it a break because I am so freaking tired of pinning every day. I will start it back up in 4 weeks, and go 8 weeks total, but plan to keep the test at 900mgs weekly.

Comment

I don't also believe you must run Sust or Omna EOD, 2x week is fine IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                        I don't also believe you must run Sust or Omna EOD, 2x week is fine IMO.
                        Check this out. A friend of mine had a custom sustanon blend brewed for himself which had TPP, test suspension, test P. Of course this needs more that 2x weekly, but why even do this??? It makes no logical sense to run a blend of that many short esters. I can see the TPP can be ran 2x weekly, but why not use a single ester like propionate or phenylpropionate alone? Blew
                        me away he wanted somethkng like this. AND...... it was only brewed at 75mg/ml. Its nuts IMO.

Comment

Working...
                        X