Winter Bulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Bulker

Its nearing winter time, so what's everyones plans for a bulker?

Originally posted by magnus
    In Jan I plan to do 200mg Tren A EOD + 250mg Test E E4D 6-8 weeks
    Sounds good!

Have you ever used NPP with those 2? A lot of people say thats a excellent mass builder.

Test
    NPP
    Tren

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
      No I have not, do you think its worth a try? I have plenty of time to order more gear.
      I've never used NPP or Deca, so can't comment from experience but I know its popular as a mass stack. To be honest, adding Anadrol would be a wise idea at 50-100mg/ED. Also CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 for GH release and appetite.

Comment

Awesome thread Admin! I love hearing peoples ideas and plans. I've already started my bulk about 8 weeka ago. Started at 600 test E and 450 NPP. I dropped the NPP this week and upped the test to 750mgs. I'm breaking from the NPP for 4 weeks or so to rest from ED pinning. I really like NPP, much more
        so than nanDeca because I prefer short esters. Nandrolone for me isn't great for mass. I know my experience isn't the norm because the test/deca/dbol stack is the most famous all time for mass, but neither esters produce the same results, bulk wise, as test alone. Now I haven't beem very strict and some things have effected my training, diet, etc lately, but still. I know with anavar or winstrol I can still see results with minimal effort (if something happens and I can't dedicate all of my time to the lifestyle). Ill be getting BW in a couple of weeks and I will probably add the NPP back and/or try out some dbol @ 35-50mgs daily. I'm definitley upping the test to 1000mgs weekly, so I might just stick to adding dbol for 4 weeks and drop the NPP. Unsure at the moment. I am sticking to the game plan, but I'm also experimenting with different compounds and doses so I know how my body responds. I know I need higher test than many for a fact to get moderate results. I think this is from me being on TRT. I'm continuing this bulk til the end of december, then taking a month off everything. I'm even going to drop my TRT to below normal for that month. Recheck bloods then recomp. I'm stuck floating between 180-185 and can't get anywhere size wise. My go was 205 by Christmas, but I'm just not putting the mass on as expected. Hopefully the dbol will do the trick and help me get there. With the weather finally cooling down, I'm able to eat a lot more, which is my Achilles heel. Sorry for the extended response, lol.

Comment

currently running

test prop 150mg EOD
          Adrol 50mg ED

day 4 and over the EOD pinning lol..planning on 6-8 weeks (see what happens)... next cycle will be with long esters..

Comment

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
            currently running

test prop 150mg EOD
            Adrol 50mg ED

day 4 and over the EOD pinning lol..planning on 6-8 weeks (see what happens)... next cycle will be with long esters..
            Day 4 and over it! Try 16 weeks! Sucks. But I will say that short esters are without a doubt my favorite. And if you ever ise NPP, even though short, you can get by 2x weekly.

Comment

Going back on blast & cruise starting November 1st:

2000 mg / wk Test. E.
              1800 mg / wk Tren. A.
              1800 mg / wk Mast. P.

And although I'm not likely to see any benefit from it right away, I intend touse HGH as well. I have not decided on a dose yet.
              ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

That's what I'm talking about Bear!!! Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  Day 4 and over it! Try 16 weeks! Sucks. But I will say that short esters are without a doubt my favorite. And if you ever ise NPP, even though short, you can get by 2x weekly.
                  was thinking test/deca for next cycle..

Comment

Working...
                  X