Clomid on Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clomid on Cycle

I have never agreed with this method or its logic, but some claim to have increased testicular volume on Clomid whilst ON CYCLE...

Anyone done it and had any results at all?

I have tried it up to 100mg and nothing.

I take your word on this. You know far more on these type drugs than any clinical research I've found. I hope you get more answers to share because even though I don't use them or even PCT, these compounds intrest me. I like learning new things.

Comment

I know that it has worked. SERMs do, after all, have antagonistic effects on the hypothalamus that in turn signal the pituitary gland to release LH and FSH. But I have never been a fan of recommending Clomid, and never will. Nolvadex I believe would work much better for that. But the problem with using these things ON cycle (for this purpose) is that it's like taking one step forward and one step back due to the exogenous androgens' effect on the HPTA. It would obviously be much better to use HCG or low dose Triptorelin on cycle for this purpose.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
      X