Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Optimal Masteron Dose for Cutting(first time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimal Masteron Dose for Cutting(first time)

I've heard it said over and over for years "700-1000mgs weekly minimal" but I just don't believe that. I think those people were speaking as if though they depended on the masteron to give effects along the lines of size and the likes. so anyways, I plan on starting to cut a bit of BF in december with something like a little tren/T3 combo. Example:
    Weeks 1-4
    Tren A @ 50mgs eod
    T3 @ 125mcgs ed
    TRT

Then I will run an additional 8 weeks like this:
    Tren A @ 75mgs ed
    Masteron P @75mgs ed
    Anavar @ 80-100mgs ed
    Test @ 60mgs weekly (YES, WEEKLY)

Is this a good dose of masteron to begin with. I've reaf Dans profile and believe this to be a resonable dose(even higher than suggested). I'd just like some 1 on 1suggestions. I plan to get to 12-13% BF before throwing the masteron in. Thanks guys!

I used Masteron and I think it was fake about 4 years ago. Like to run it again actually one day.

How your lipids on Tren Ace for long periods, even at a low dose?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      I used Masteron and I think it was fake about 4 years ago. Like to run it again actually one day.

How your lipids on Tren Ace for long periods, even at a low dose?
      Lipids where high, but even while "off" they are high, according to the numbers. They are the same on or off tren or any AAS for that matter. I have lowered them by using a ton of fish, krill, flaxseed oils, as well as CoQ10 (200mgs daily). They went from over 400 to 200 within about 5 months. Am aiming on adding a little cardio to my routine to help even more. When the lipids where 400, I wasn't on anything, ever.

Comment

I got unbelievable results from 300 mg / wk.
        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
          I got unbelievable results from 300 mg / wk.
          No kidding????? That's amazing if you are serious! Definitely not what is typically suggested. That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            No kidding????? That's amazing if you are serious! Definitely not what is typically suggested. That's awesome.
            Yes Sir, I was very surprised myself. But it birthed an insatiable curiosity in me that must satisfy......if I got "X" results from 300 mg / wk, what can I get from 1 or 2 grams a week?
            ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
              Yes Sir, I was very surprised myself. But it birthed an insatiable curiosity in me that must satisfy......if I got "X" results from 300 mg / wk, what can I get from 1 or 2 grams a week?
              I have understood your mindset for a long time now 1-2 grams would be a costly venture, but definitely worth it to assess results.

Comment

Working...
              X