Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever use injectable Dbol only on cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever use injectable Dbol only on cycle?

So I started my first ever cycle with test e 500-800 mg wk. shot every 3rd day. After the 3 1/2 week point i started to question the gear. Thinking the ratio might be underdosed. I wasn't really feeling anything that much, maybe just a little bit. Not worth injecting! So I stopped the test e cycle and decided to start up immediately using liquid dbol that I had been saving for a different time. It was a different connection I got that one from. For the dbol.
    Now it's been 10 days since I stopped the test e cycle. At the same time i have been taking the dbol for 5 days already 1.2 ml ed just before workout. My source says it's ratio is 25mg/ml. I am starting to feel it a lil bit in the gym after 5 days and it's not bad. Mostly just sorta gives me the "energy". I noticed I have gained 3 lb in two weeks between starting and stopping the test cycle and into starting the dbol cycle. Thats a big deal to me since I only weighed in at 137lb to start and lean, lol. So now I'm 141 lbs. Two weeks! Aweosme! I'm not sure where the extra weight is being stored but everything helps.
    So it would seem I've gotten a good connection for this dbol. I'm gad because the Test E really bummed me out. So now I plan to run with the dbol injections 4-5 wks, pinning ed 1.2 ml. I read all this stuff about bad injections, but really it has yet to cause any kind of discomfort for me. I have Nolva on hand in my pocket and Aromasin. Although I am choosing not use any ai in tandem while on cycle. I have not had any problems or bad signs yet. I plan to do pct post cycle.
    SO! My questions are:

1. Do you see a problem with going from a very short test e cycle and jumping into a dbol only cycle? Does it fuk my asshole out , or what? lol.. Or is it no big deal since they are so similar.

2. Does anyone know the best injection time pre workout for the Dbol? And the half life?

3. Anyone ever run an injectable dbol only cycle?

4. Do you like pink thongs?

Thanks!

I would still pin test at least once a week through the dbol. Dbol is supressive. As far as timing of the shots, typically 17alk injectables have a 24 hour active life, so maybe a 12 hour half

Comment

I see. So does that mean I can pin at say lunchtime and work out later in the evening? I can't seem to find anything about when peak levels for injectable dbol occur. Right now I'm just pinning approximately 2- 3 hours before workout. I figure it's at least long enough for the injection to hit my system, but not too late to miss the peak levels. IDK, like i say it's just what I was think. Does anyone really know the best time to pin? Thanks!

Comment

What lab are the steroids from? (UGL)

Comment

Originally posted by Jdawg View Post
          I see. So does that mean I can pin at say lunchtime and work out later in the evening? I can't seem to find anything about when peak levels for injectable dbol occur. Right now I'm just pinning approximately 2- 3 hours before workout. I figure it's at least long enough for the injection to hit my system, but not too late to miss the peak levels. IDK, like i say it's just what I was think. Does anyone really know the best time to pin? Thanks!
          To be honest, I wouldn't worry about timing the peaks. Its really not going to make much difference, if any at all. I'd say pin it the same time every day and you'll be good. If it were oral, you ciuld split the dose, but even then, I take everything all at once.

Comment

Working...
          X