• Show
Clear All

• sustanon 250 deca 200.

I am 25 currently 160 pounds. Lifting since 21 and 5"11
    I have chosen to run cycle....

250mg sust 300mg deca/ 4 weeks
    500mg sust 500mg deca/ 6 weeks
    250mg sust 300mg deca/ 2 weeks

I will be running hcg during cycle. But unfortunately have seen not to run nova if you have cycled deca. I have read and heard a lot about what pct and dosaged but arent entirely sure. If you guys could help out i would appreciate it a lot
    Thanks

Originally posted by realistic View Post
    I am 25 currently 160 pounds. Lifting since 21 and 5"11
    I have chosen to run cycle....

250mg sust 300mg deca/ 4 weeks
    500mg sust 500mg deca/ 6 weeks
    250mg sust 300mg deca/ 2 weeks

I will be running hcg during cycle. But unfortunately have seen not to run nova if you have cycled deca. I have read and heard a lot about what pct and dosaged but arent entirely sure. If you guys could help out i would appreciate it a lot
    Thanks
    Hey realistic. Whoever the person that says no to nolva, I'd not take anymore advice from them. Nolva is THE go to SERM, so it would be my first choice for any PCT. I would keep the sust dose consistant throughout the cycle. No need to ramp, then just taper. I would suggest something to you considering your stats over any of this. I would work on and spend 6 weeks dialing in a solid diet as to not waste the compounds you plan on using. At your height, you are very, very light. If you use steroids with that current diet that is keeping you at 160lbs, you will shrink back down to 160lbs when its all said and done. If and when you do cycle, You have to adjust your diet and training to you new weight to maintain anything. People say "I kept 60% of my last cycle" over and over. The thing is, they think that just because they "kept" 60%, doesn't mean they'll keep 1% as their maintenance goes back to the norm. This is honestly what I would do and how I would approach it. I am not being a prude and telling you not to cycle, I am only suggesting that your diet needs major work to get the most out of your cycle and keep as much as possible. I would diet and gain a quick 3-5lbs in about a 4-6 week period to make sure you are eating above maintenance, then go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Hey realistic. Whoever the person that says no to nolva, I'd not take anymore advice from them. Nolva is THE go to SERM, so it would be my first choice for any PCT. I would keep the sust dose consistant throughout the cycle. No need to ramp, then just taper. I would suggest somethineating you considering your stats over any of this. I would work on and spend 6 weeks dialing in a solid diet as to not waste the compounds you plan on using. At your height, you are very, very light. If you use steroids with that current diet that is keeping you at 160lbs, you will shrink back down to 160lbs when its all said and done. If and when you do cycle, You have to adjust your diet and training to you new weight to maintain anything. People say "I kept 60% of my last cycle" over and over. The thing is, they think that just because they "kept" 60%, doesn't mean they'll keep 1% as their maintenance goes back to the norm. This is honestly what I would do and how I would approach it. I am not being a prude and telling you not to cycle, I am only suggesting that your diet needs major work to get the most out of your cycle and keep as much as possible. I would diet and gain a quick 3-5lbs in about a 4-6 week period to make sure you are eating above maintenance, then go from there.

I have been eating a kilo of chicken a day and around 3/4 cup of rice. I can hit around 74kg but if I have 2 or 3 bad days usually I find myself back at 71. Sounds unrealistic I know but its what has helped me decide to cycle. Also would help me be stricter on myslef. Even though i try my best now. Ive been eating well for about 9 months.

What other pct do I need and what dosages do you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        Hey realistic. Whoever the person that says no to nolva, I'd not take anymore advice from them. Nolva is THE go to SERM, so it would be my first choice for any PCT. I would keep the sust dose consistant throughout the cycle. No need to ramp, then just taper. I would suggest somethineating you considering your stats over any of this. I would work on and spend 6 weeks dialing in a solid diet as to not waste the compounds you plan on using. At your height, you are very, very light. If you use steroids with that current diet that is keeping you at 160lbs, you will shrink back down to 160lbs when its all said and done. If and when you do cycle, You have to adjust your diet and training to you new weight to maintain anything. People say "I kept 60% of my last cycle" over and over. The thing is, they think that just because they "kept" 60%, doesn't mean they'll keep 1% as their maintenance goes back to the norm. This is honestly what I would do and how I would approach it. I am not being a prude and telling you not to cycle, I am only suggesting that your diet needs major work to get the most out of your cycle and keep as much as possible. I would diet and gain a quick 3-5lbs in about a 4-6 week period to make sure you are eating above maintenance, then go from there.

I have been eating a kilo of chicken a day and around 3/4 cup of rice. I can hit around 74kg but if I have 2 or 3 bad days usually I find myself back at 71. Sounds unrealistic I know but its what has helped me decide to cycle. Also would help me be stricter on myslef. Even though i try my best now. Ive been eating well for about 9 months.

What other pct do I need and what dosages do you recommend?

Comment

Nolva and Deca is fine, that theory is based on backward logic.

Whats your diet?

You also don't need to ramp dosages up/down.

Comment

I'm with admin in saying post what you ate yesterday. I feel you are lacking big time in the eating department. Thats not a knock on you, as I've been lacking a lot lately. Once you eat to grow, AAS will
            shine. Lets tinker with that first, then rethink that cycle plan!

Comment

That whole "don't run Nolvadex with 19-nor compounds such as Nandrolone or Trenbolone" is faulty advice. I was going to call it 'outdated', but it's not even outdated, it's just WRONG.

It was once misunderstood by many individuals within the anabolic steroid using community that Nolvadex bound to and acted upon Progesterone receptors, and therefore people fell into this misconception that Nolvadex when used with a 19-nor (such as Trenbolone or Nandrolone) will increase the potential for gynecomastia (specifically, Progesterone related). Unfortunately, nobody looked at the study this misconception originated from, otherwise they would have seen that: first of all, Nolvadex acts as a mixed Estrogen receptor agonist/antagonist, and the same for Progesterone receptors. In some tissues, such as the endometrium (uterus), the upregulation of the Progesterone receptor is expected and does occur, as the endometrium is very sensitive to Estrogen - this is where part of the confusion comes from. The other part of the misunderstanding is that in other tissues (such as breast tissue) Nolvadex is an antagonist (blocks the Estrogen receptor) - this should be common knowledge to you by now! The Progesterone receptor is synthesized in response to Estrogen. So when the Estrogen receptor is blocked (in breast tissue), the Progesterone receptor will ALSO down regulate. This does not happen in cancer patients but does in healthy, normal subjects. The problem is this: the study that stated Nolvadex upregulated the Progesterone receptor in breast tissue was concerned only with breast cancer patients, NOT healthy male subjects(1).

Therefore, it stands to reason that if you use Nolvadex to block the Estrogen receptor in breast tissue, it will also result in the downregulation of the Progesterone receptor!

Want to know how to effectively block gyno if you're on Nandrolone or Trenbolone and you happen to come down with gyno? USE NOLVADEX!

REFERENCES:
              1. Aromatase inhibitors: cellular and molecular effects. Miller WR, Anderson TJ, White S, Larionov A, Murray J, Evans D, Krause A, Dixon JM. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2005 May;95(1-5):83-9.
              Chief writer for Steroidal.com
              Formerly known as Atomini
              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                That whole "don't run Nolvadex with 19-nor compounds such as Nandrolone or Trenbolone" is faulty advice. I was going to call it 'outdated', but it's not even outdated, it's just WRONG.

It was once misunderstood by many individuals within the anabolic steroid using community that Nolvadex bound to and acted upon Progesterone receptors, and therefore people fell into this misconception that Nolvadex when used with a 19-nor (such as Trenbolone or Nandrolone) will increase the potential for gynecomastia (specifically, Progesterone related). Unfortunately, nobody looked at the study this misconception originated from, otherwise they would have seen that: first of all, Nolvadex acts as a mixed Estrogen receptor agonist/antagonist, and the same for Progesterone receptors. In some tissues, such as the endometrium (uterus), the upregulation of the Progesterone receptor is expected and does occur, as the endometrium is very sensitive to Estrogen - this is where part of the confusion comes from. The other part of the misunderstanding is that in other tissues (such as breast tissue) Nolvadex is an antagonist (blocks the Estrogen receptor) - this should be common knowledge to you by now! The Progesterone receptor is synthesized in response to Estrogen. So when the Estrogen receptor is blocked (in breast tissue), the Progesterone receptor will ALSO down regulate. This does not happen in cancer patients but does in healthy, normal subjects. The problem is this: the study that stated Nolvadex upregulated the Progesterone receptor in breast tissue was concerned only with breast cancer patients, NOT healthy male subjects(1).

Therefore, it stands to reason that if you use Nolvadex to block the Estrogen receptor in breast tissue, it will also result in the downregulation of the Progesterone receptor!

Want to know how to effectively block gyno if you're on Nandrolone or Trenbolone and you happen to come down with gyno? USE NOLVADEX!

REFERENCES:
                1. Aromatase inhibitors: cellular and molecular effects. Miller WR, Anderson TJ, White S, Larionov A, Murray J, Evans D, Krause A, Dixon JM. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2005 May;95(1-5):83-9.
                The up regulation theory also came from Tamoxifen given to cells where estrogen is sensitive, such as the endometrium.

Comment

Working...
                X