Special Tren Brew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Tren Brew!

Alright guys. This was a little experiment I wanted to try. I wanted to try to brew Tren Ace @ 150mg/ml without it crashing. I brewed it up and didn't want to post until I knew it would not crash. Well, 2 days and clear as a bell, but has a brilliant color! I couldn't be more happy with this. And yes, I used EO as the carrier, BB and BA as usual. Anyways, I am going to do Masteron propionate next t the same dose/ml. This should make 1ml pinning ED for 10 weeks easier being that 1ml will be a 75mg/75mg dose of tren/mast, and pin testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate @70mgs weekly 1x. Basically, I just wanted to brag a bit

trenA 150 2.jpgtrenA 150.jpg

I wonder how much that high concentration Trenbolone will hurt...
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      I wonder how much that high concentration Trenbolone will hurt...
      I am going to try it tomorrow. I am not as concerned with the concentration as the dreaded EO! I do ok with EO after a few weeks, and the pain becomes a bit more bearable. I am going to pin 75mgs in the delt or tri, even though I have never pinned the tris. Maybe that's a bad place to assess the pain, so I will do delt. Here is what I forgot to mention that is important to me. This stuff is extremely thin. I filtered 35mls in 4-5 minutes using the caulk gun method. With GSO, this usually would take 30minutes - an hour, maybe more. So I drew up 1ml using a 27gax1/2" needle, and then reshot it back into the vial with a vent. With 1 quick plunge, the contents emptied as fast as I could press. Literally 2 seconds. EO is a great carrier, but it is also a harsh solvent, so be warned. A lot of people, including myself, have a good deal of pain with EO. It is nasty in the fact that is can eat away at the stoppers in the vials, the rubber in the syringes, etc. So I can only imagine what it is doing to muscle tissue. I am not a fan, however, it makes for some higher dosed gear, and thin as water. The majority of people claim it is pain free, but not for me. I will update this tomorrow and let you guys know what pain level I experience.

Comment

I want to add that I have never been able to use a 27ga needle. I have never tried it but since I have them, I figured I would test the consistence of the gear with it. So now I know that I can use the 27gax1/2" in the delts, traps, tris, bis, quads, and chest with ease. I like the fact that I can use a 27ga. Makes me feel good! It flows out like using a
        20ga.

Comment

A little stinging at the site 5 minutes after pinning. I will know more on the PIP in the morning and will follow this up.

Comment

NO PAIN! No PIP whatsoever. Smooth as silk, and feel great.

Comment

Awesome man. I think you have a lot of info to share here with homebrewing. Looking forward to reading your posts!!

Comment

Believe it or not Gents, you can brew a MUCH higher concentration of Tren. using EO as your carrier. I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to cut down on volume while maintaining dosage. A friend from "next door" brewed some Tren. A. 200 mg/ml, & Test. E. 800 mg/ml. He said the secret was simply using EO, that stuff will carry anything at any dose. So I tried it myself, I am currently using 500 mg/ml Tren & 1000 mg/ml Test. And just like Warmouth proclaimed, practically painless.....
                ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

EO is a god carrier, 60% was the most I used though. But 100% EO as the carrier would work and be painless.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                    Believe it or not Gents, you can brew a MUCH higher concentration of Tren. using EO as your carrier. I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to cut down on volume while maintaining dosage. A friend from "next door" brewed some Tren. A. 200 mg/ml, & Test. E. 800 mg/ml. He said the secret was simply using EO, that stuff will carry anything at any dose. So I tried it myself, I am currently using 500 mg/ml Tren & 1000 mg/ml Test. And just like Warmouth proclaimed, practically painless.....
                    I asked you a few days ago about the 250mg brew. You might have missed it. So, the test e brewed at 500mgs is painless as well? I remembered the "Bear Juice" thread.

Comment

Yea I guess I missed it, sorry.

But yea, the Tren. 500 & the Test. 1000 are almost painless. I'm a firm believer that it's the volume that causes the pain, not the dose.

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Yea I guess I missed it, sorry.

But yea, the Tren. 500 & the Test. 1000 are almost painless. I'm a firm believer that it's the volume that causes the pain, not the dose.
                        I totally agree! EO does typically cause me some discomfort, but I know I have the most PIP when a lot of volume is injected. Im thinking about getting back on the NPP for 4-6 weeks to finish this out and brew it at 300mg/ml, and pin 100mg ED subQ.

Comment

I have heard EO is the cause for much PIP though? Where are these claims coming from, then?
                          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                          Formerly known as Atomini
                          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I've heard the very same thing Dan, several times over from several different sources. I don't know what to say, all I know is my 100% EO injections are almost 100% pain free.

Like I said, I believe it's the volume that causes the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                              I have heard EO is the cause for much PIP though? Where are these claims coming from, then?
                              I agree that for many people, it is very painful. I've read thread after thread of horror stories, and have my own suspicions. I think a lot of people are either allergic, or the solvent properties of EO irritates muscles. I can say for myself that EO has caused a lot of pain for me in the past. However, the more I've used it, the less pain. I just pinned 500mg/ml test e and have 0 pain so far. My NPP I brewed at 300mg/ml kept crashing when I was brewing, and even after filtering. I reheated it and has been clear now for 18 hours. I won't pin it until I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X