Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long term, low dose cycles? Opinions? Experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term, low dose cycles? Opinions? Experience?

The conventional method of anabolic steroid use involves the use of higher supraphysiological doses of Testosterone or other androgens, usually in the range of 500mg per week or more for a total cycle length of 8 - 12 weeks. I've been encountering more individuals both discussing as well as engaging in lower dosed cycles involving 250mg/week of Testosterone for much longer periods of, for example, 40 weeks. The idea is that a lower dose for longer periods will elicit steadier strength and size gains that are much more manageable for the body, as well as easier for the body to retain. Of course, the main concern here is HPTA suppression/shutdown in the long term, which would necessitate weekly or monthly (at the very least) administrations of HCG or Triptorelin in order to prevent the different axes in the HPTA from permanently remaining dormant.

The use of 250mg per week is indeed a supraphysiological dose, despite what the majority of the AAS-using community has been saying over the last decade. Such a dose should provide steady and noticeable but not dramatic or rapid gains from week to week. The human body on average will manufacture approximately 40 - 70mg of Testosterone per week. Not only that, but the body will do it based upon on a circadian rhythm, resulting in inconsistent levels throughout the day (it typically peaks in the morning and quickly falls during the day). The use of 250mg/week of a long ester, such as Enanthate, or Cypionate, is obviously well above what the body itself would endogenously produce on a weekly basis. I just want to make that clear. I have been seeing too many people lately touting that 250mg/week is a TRT dose. It isn't. A TRT dose is more like 250mg administered once every two weeks, which is the medical standard. In fact, a friend of mine who is on TRT has his doctor currently prescribe him a protocol of 200mg once every FOUR weeks(!!).

I would like to know everyone's thought's on this? As well as if anyone here knows someone who has experience with this protocol or if anyone here themselves has done (or is doing) this?
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

I like the idea for people who are ready to commit. I've been "on" for a couple of years now (trt patient) and along my trt dose, I'll add secondary compounds, or just up my test. I do come back to trt doses for 4 weeks as a deload.

Comment

I've been on HRT for about 4 years now. 250mg every 10-12 days is what I do but have tried other protocols. 100-150mg/wk is what most seem to take for HRT, whether it be sub-q or IM.

Comment

I take 150mg a week With a single 500iu shot of hcg. Adex .25mg e3d

This keeps me within natty range and estrogen in line. At 200 a week I was at 1600ng/dl and no ai put my estro at 92. So that's been modified to bring me within range on both. I want to be on prescribed trt and will eventually.
        Last edited by OnTheSauce; 11-22-2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X