Choosing the Right Cycle for YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing the Right Cycle for YOU!

I have a lot of friends lurking around here lately, as I am telling everyone interested in this lifestyle to come here for advice to get a full spectrum of opinions. I just want to share what Dan and Admin have preached for years to me, so that I can add a little to the forum since my hiatus .
    To get to business, most all the guys comingto me are asking "what should I take?" Well for starters, start with a beginners cycle (which we have a sticky for). Have all ancillaries on hand and use accordingly. A good AI(aromatase inhibitor) like exemestane (favorite), letro (LEAST FAVORITE),and armidex all can be used, and easily gotten from CEM. Also, using HcG is becoming more popular and I would suggest this for any cycle period. Make sure to ask questions regarding any answers you need, INCLUDING DIET, as this is the reason we are here! We love assisting you guys and steering you guys in the right way to be as safe as possible. Remember the importance of the diet. We also have a powerlifter on board to help with training questions. We have it all. So let me get started:

Beginner cycle I would suggest:
    Testosterone (ester of your choice @ 400-500mgs weekly)
    AI dosed accordingly
    HcG dosed @ 250iu 2x weekly or 500iu 1x weekly

After a cycle of this caliber, don't rush into wanting to add a different compound the next go 'round. It is not needed. Stick with what works, and believe me, this works well! Maybe after a few of these cycles have been used, then you can consider adding in some of the "exotics" if you even want too. Test only can produce gains like nothing else if used with intense training and a diet to match. To this day, the best cycle I ever ran was 8 weeks of Testosterone Propionate @ 350mgs a week. My diet was sloppy, but I was getting in the calories needed to add mass. I stayed very lean, and even dropped body fat tremendously. Start weight was 150lbs with 18% body fat at 5'10" tall. Yeah, skinny fat . 8 weeks later, I was 180 and my BF went to 12%. I looked good, lol. Well, best I ever had previously looked anyways. Since then, Ive tinkered with almost every compund out there and have had nothing as good as that first go. I see better "improvements" like drying out, more vascularity, and more muscle maturity, but nothing has added the sheer size of the test only.

Now when you decide to add something else, Im a believer that something as simple as winstrol, dbol or anavar is all you will need to add to your test. That part depends on what your goal is at that time. Bulk, use Dbol. Winny and Var can be used for bulking too, as Dbol can also be used in cutting, but they all shine when they are used for the purpose most are used for. Winny and var will mostly not aromatize and cause bloat, but Dbol is hard to manage. I cut with winny/anavar, bulk with Dbol, as most do. So try this approach once you figure out how your body reacts to introduced hormones. Keep it simple and slow. Here is an example of a cycle that I absolutely love! It is one of my all time favorites:

8 weeks Test P @ 100mgs EOD
    last 6 weeks Winstrol @ 50mgs ED

That is one great cycle! When using orals, we like to recommend using a liver support such as UDCA/TUDCA, NAC, or Liv52. All are good, and they all can be used together for added confidence. This cycle for me really hardened me up and veins blew up big time, as it does for most. Keep using the ancillaries and continue to try new things at a slow pace, ALWAYS! I cant tell you how many times I have heard men say they cruise on 500+mgs of test and blast with who knows how much. Slow and steady wins the race. It benefits both your internal health, and well as tendons, bones, and other connective tissues. At the end of say, a 10 week cycle, if you gain 15lbs and keep 10, that's a success. Take the time off to learn to maintain your newfound gains and always get BW after you PCT. Always PCT. Take your time off before jumping back on. I know that is easier said than done, but trust me, in the long haul, it is good advice.
    Some more compounds that are good "2-3 cycle" compounds would be nandrolone decaonate, primobolan, NPP, Tbol, Equipose(for some).
    Another thing I would like to add is this......Please take care of yourself. Invest in a BP monitor, take plenty of omegas and other vitamins and minerals to assist and nurture your heart. BP and lipids are both very dangerous to mess with, and most of all users experience one or both of these side effects. Take care of yourself and the one body you get. Anything else, feel free to add and ask! And some of you lurkers(I know who you are) join up! This is a great place to meet great people with the same goals. We will not tolerate bad advice here, so maybe that can ease some fears in some of you. Safety and health is our #1 concern. Good luck to all!

After seeing how bad tren destroys my lipids, I'll never use it again unless pre contest. And maybe for a week before a powerlifting meet. I like test only and maybe a little npp

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
      After seeing how bad tren destroys my lipids, I'll never use it again unless pre contest. And maybe for a week before a powerlifting meet. I like test only and maybe a little npp
      Tren can be brutal on lipids. Mine are horrible on it. I believe in supplementation to the max while using it, and in fact, I have heard from reputable people that it can have negative influence on the liver as well. It makrs sense due to the cholesterol issues.

Comment

Working...
      X