Superdrol - pros/cons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superdrol - pros/cons

Never used any pro hormones or designer steroids like superdrol. Considering trying it out. I've used dbol and anadrol. Any comparison for anyone has used all?

Or m1t or something else?

Comment

I tried Epistane and Hdrol a long time ago. Epistane gave me terrible acne and Hdrol headaches, but anything related to Dianabol does this. Either are fairly mild when compared to others available.

Comment

I tried superdrol once for a short time, was maybe 2 or 2.5 weeks. Also, it was the last few weeks of contest prep in 2012, so I was on a bunch of other shit. I would try it again.

Comment

Most european athletes report about injectable Superdrol. It should be most powerfull.

Comment

Superdrol is amazing! Case and point....
            A cousin of mine, who loves dbol and abombs, decided to be my guinea pig. Now bear in mind that he and I both know how he reacts to the former 2 quite well. For a 4 week kickstart he typically will put on about 10lbs. With superdrol, he put on those 10lbs, but without the bloat. No moonface or anything. I'd say it is superior to dbol and on par with anadrol, only without the bloat. I'd say it is bad on the liver, so
            I'd recommend a good liver support.

Comment

Phara-Plex seems to be the strongest of this bunch. Never used it, heard it gave terrible acne and I've always been acne prone.

Some other powerful Trenbolone-like products out there too thats still seem to be around.

Comment

I didn't try it. Coach said no lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                  I didn't try it. Coach said no lol.
                  I'm really sensitive to androgens (or were) but the Hrdol (Turinabol PH) was cool for me. Too high and it gave me some serious headaches though, much like, Dianabol does or a precursor of it.

Comment

I just saw some ridiculous PH called Dianabulk.

About 5 designer steroids or pro-hormones rolled into one, jesus.

God knows what thats going to do to your liver and lipids...

Comment

That's the new craze unfortunately. I have seen some dbol, drol, superdrol blends. And things like m1t, superdrol, halo all mixed in one. Seems pretty dangerous and irresponsible to me

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                        That's the new craze unfortunately. I have seen some dbol, drol, superdrol blends. And things like m1t, superdrol, halo all mixed in one. Seems pretty dangerous and irresponsible to me
                        The the supplement company will add some premium as well. But all it is is some product mix.

Those products should be banned.

Comment

I wish all of it was legal. But sold behind the counter. Be a lot safer if the pharmacist could explain a few things and help educate. Nobody would buy the bs pro hormones if the real deal was legal

Comment

Superdrol is the real deal. But I agree they should be legal, but still restricted. There is a masteron PH out there that seems intriguing.

Comment

Why restricted? What would change versus now? They are fully illegal and everyone can get them. Making them legal but restricted wouldn't change anything but make it harder for the "unrestricted" to get them. People who were "restricted" would get them the same way they do now....

Comment

Working...
                              X