• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipoise, good or bad?

EQ, good or bad?

Some love it, some hate the stuff.

Any experience?

I was not impressed with it. I did notice a bit of an increase in stamina, but as far as muscle building, I have to join the long list of those who deem it useless.
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Mediocre, at best. This is from my theoretical knowledge of it and everything i've read on it, combined with what i've heard from people who have used it. There are much better compounds out there. EQ has a reputation for being not so good, but not so bad.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I'll have to chime in my agreement. I think OTS shares my opinion too.

I've used EQ a few times now, and the last time I used it I was running 900mg per week for a bit, and I just was not that impressed. I got to thinking that EQ is just not as effective for muscle building as other steroids, it's just not worth the buck. I have had better results running 300mg test than 900 EQ, just not worth the cost when you could just buy more test, or slin, or save that cash for GH.

IDK if I'll ever run EQ again, but if I do it'll be because I got a REAL good deal on it, someone just trying to dump the stuff.

What I wanna know is why do so many people still seem to use EQ? Including IFBB pro cycles I've seen reported online show EQ worked in there.

Comment

Originally posted by jasona View Post
          I'll have to chime in my agreement. I think OTS shares my opinion too.

I've used EQ a few times now, and the last time I used it I was running 900mg per week for a bit, and I just was not that impressed. I got to thinking that EQ is just not as effective for muscle building as other steroids, it's just not worth the buck. I have had better results running 300mg test than 900 EQ, just not worth the cost when you could just buy more test, or slin, or save that cash for GH.

IDK if I'll ever run EQ again, but if I do it'll be because I got a REAL good deal on it, someone just trying to dump the stuff.

What I wanna know is why do so many people still seem to use EQ? Including IFBB pro cycles I've seen reported online show EQ worked in there.
          Yes, especially pre-contest and even bulking.

Its not the cheapest anabolic steroid either, cheaper then Primo but still one of the more expensive raws from what I read.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            Yes, especially pre-contest and even bulking.

Its not the cheapest anabolic steroid either, cheaper then Primo but still one of the more expensive raws from what I read.
            This is what I'm saying. I typically can find it for prices on par with tren ace, so not bad but given it really didn't do jack shit for me the times I did use it, I figure why bother? I'll just spend the same money on another vial of test thanks.

Comment

Rates are pretty cheap. It is one of the few that goes on "special" a lot. I have heard so much negative that I dont want to use it for body composition. I do think it has its place in sports for endurance reasons. It is an interesting compound. Like you said, some love it, some hate it.

Comment

Working...
              X