week 1-12 250mg tren e E5D
    week 1-14 .25mg armidex ED
    week 1-6 30mg dbol ED
    week 1-6 80mg andriol ED
    week 1-6 100mg test p EOD
    week 6-12 .5cc test 400 (150 test e 150 test c 100 test undecanoate) E7D
    week 14-17.5 100mg clomid ED
    week 14-19 20mg nolva ED
    I also have 10000 I.U hCG But not sure were to incorporate this or weather I even need too ??? still researching any advise would be appreciated.

3-4 liters water daily
    milk thistle and liver health daily
    animal flex vitamins daily
    vitality vitamins daily
    CLA 950mg daily
    Omega 3 3000mg daily

34 years 216lbs, 4th cycle and diet is in check, 300-400 grams protein, 100-175grams carbs, 30-50grams fats.
    workout is scheduled in a two week rotation Monday-Saturday three days with a trainer Sunday off week two Monday to Wednesday, Thursday off (I fly home) Friday and Saturday workout at home and Sunday off then repeat days. 11 out of 14 days are work out days

Any suggestions advise will be taken into consideration
    Regards
    Last edited by Blacky1979; 02-03-2014, 05:07 AM. Reason: edited in the frequency

Originally posted by Blacky1979 View Post
    week 1-12 250mg test e E5D
    week 1-12 250mg tren e E5D
    week 1-14 .25mg armidex ED
    week 1-6 30mg dbol ED
    week 1-6 80mg andriol ED
    week 1-6 100mg test p EOD
    week 6-12 .5cc test 400 (150 test e 150 test c 100 test undecanoate) E7D
    week 14-17.5 100mg clomid ED
    week 14-19 20mg nolva ED
    I also have 10000 I.U hCG But not sure were to incorporate this or weather I even need too ??? still researching any advise would be appreciated.

3-4 liters water daily
    milk thistle and liver health daily
    animal flex vitamins daily
    vitality vitamins daily
    CLA 950mg daily
    Omega 3 3000mg daily

34 years 216lbs, 4th cycle and diet is in check, 300-400 grams protein, 100-175grams carbs, 30-50grams fats.
    workout is scheduled in a two week rotation Monday-Saturday three days with a trainer Sunday off week two Monday to Wednesday, Thursday off (I fly home) Friday and Saturday workout at home and Sunday off then repeat days. 11 out of 14 days are work out days

Any suggestions advise will be taken into consideration
    Regards
    HCG needs to be run twice per week at 250ius or every 4 days IMO, some require 500ius.

Whats with the Andriol and Test Prop when you have the Test Enan in there?

Comment

HCG needs to be run twice per week at 250ius or every 4 days IMO, some require 500ius.

Whats with the Andriol and Test Prop when you have the Test Enan in there?[/QUOTE]

the only reason I have to give you is I planned on using it as a front load as test E wont start kicking in till week around week 6. and thanks for the HCG info

Comment

Why add the test 400 at the end? And only six weeks? Your whole plan seems extra complicated for no reason. Why not just use the test 400 blend from the get go and add a little prop?

Comment

Thanks OTS

I was contemplating the same thing. What do you think the frequency's and dosages should look like test p 100mg eod and test 400 1ml every 5day what's your thoughts. i have a lot of gear probably enough for a couple different cycles as well as options

thanks

Comment

That sounds like a better plan thAn what's laid out.

Comment

I think the whole "kick in" thing is bullshit. Total testosterone levels rise and peak 4-5 days after your Cyp or Enan injection, thats when it gets to work.

Comment

Whoa that looks complicated. I wouldnt bother with the short ester test up front since the use of powerful orals. Theyll overshadow it anyways. And I would stick to abombs or dbol, not both. Maybe ahigher dose of one instead of both. Even with a perfectly laid out plan, this stuff can get overwhelming and hard to follow if over complicated. When I say I have my cycle planned to a precise T, I mean I know when, where, how much, how long, exact timing, ancillaries, etc everything will be used. However, it still gets tricky at times. When using multiple compounds, keep a journal and calender. Try to time everything evenly. Just keep it simple. Great results, less stress, lots of looks!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  I think the whole "kick in" thing is bullshit. Total testosterone levels rise and peak 4-5 days after your Cyp or Enan injection, thats when it gets to work.
                  ^^^This. This has been proven. I am not against a frontload, but "kick in" is bogus. Yet one of the lies spewed all over the internet. I do prefer short esters over long, but I use shorts exclusively on cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                    ^^^This. This has been proven. I am not against a frontload, but "kick in" is bogus. Yet one of the lies spewed all over the internet. I do prefer short esters over long, but I use shorts exclusively on cycle.
                    I'll write a blog post on the "kick in" being bullshit soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      I'll write a blog post on the "kick in" being bullshit soon.
                      Ha ha. Ill be patiently awaiting. The blog is really good btw.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the advise Simple is good Simple it is.
                        Dbol 1-6 weeks 30mg
                        Test E 250 2ml E5D
                        Army .25 ED

I will keep my progress posted

thanks fellas

Comment

Working...
                        X