Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what I have taken so far. What do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    If your doctor said he didn't need to test because you aren't a woman, he is a blithering idiot. I can't believe he would say that, but goes to show alot of doctors are untrained in hrt. Estrogen is the most important factor with this therapy, and it is the worse hormone for a man (in supralogical terms). We all need it to a degree, but not as much as can come from conversion. Ask your doctor why gynecomastia and water retention happens? Or why you get overly emotional.
    Yes, I would agree that TRT is not this guy's specialty. BUT, he is doing what he can for me and was very sympathetic to my desire to get this treated (before I demanded someone from endocrinology, the GP was very aloof and not taking my condition seriously). Remember, I am in Saudi.

However, I do believe that what you say is true. Are there any basic things I can do about estrogen even without getting a test done? Something along the lines of a precautionary measure?

Comment

Originally posted by TTherapy View Post
      Yes, I would agree that TRT is not this guy's specialty. BUT, he is doing what he can for me and was very sympathetic to my desire to get this treated (before I demanded someone from endocrinology, the GP was very aloof and not taking my condition seriously). Remember, I am in Saudi.

However, I do believe that what you say is true. Are there any basic things I can do about estrogen even without getting a test done? Something along the lines of a precautionary measure?
      Start using Aromasin at 10mg/ED.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Start using Aromasin at 10mg/ED.
        ditto

Comment

I looked for aromasin. The guy at the pharmacy says that only the hospital pharmacy would have that.

Any good alternatives?

Comment

I looked for aromasin. The guy at the pharmacy says that only the hospital pharmacy would have that.

Any good alternatives?
            Arimidex or Anastrozole.

Comment

They didn't have either of those. Is Nolvadex ok? They have that.

Again, my dose is 250 mg 2x per week.

Also,are Aromasin and the others widely available in the states?

Comment

They didn't have either of those. Is Nolvadex ok? They have that.

Again, my dose is 250 mg 2x per week.

Also,are Aromasin and the others widely available in the states?
                What about Letro or Femera?

Yes, they can be obtained in the states and are sold for "research" and "not for human consumption".

Our sponsor (top right) sells what you need. They may even ship to your location.

Comment

CEM. They have it all. Good luck!

Comment

I guess that CEM doesn't sell testosterone. I couldn't find cypionate...

Comment

Only research chemicals intended for reseach purposes only
                      They have SARMS and peptides, no AAS.

Comment

Afraid not, but they have Aromasin and Arimidex.

Did you manage to find these two?

Comment

Working...
                        X