Extending Tren! Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    I would say extending Tren would be okay only under the circumstance of a generally low weekly dose, something like 100 - 200mg/week. I would never advise running Trenbolone for extended amounts of time at dosages at 400mg+ per week, that's pretty rough on the system. I do know a lot of high level bodybuilders and pros run enough Trenbolone for long enough that the blood that courses through their veins is practically 100% Trenbolone for 365 days per year, but I can't say that's good or healthy, or optimal... lol.
    Lol! Man its good to see you having some time to post. Been reading all the threads and getting a kick out of it like old times! Some BBers I know actually gave me the idea because they run it so high for so long. Im leaning to a 4 week HIGH NPP cycle, then cruise on a 100/200 test tren mix. I figured the NPP would put on some serious size for the beach, lol. But seriously, I'm thinking 150mgs ed with it!

Comment

Did I jus read "NPP" and "serious size" in the same sentence? lol.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

What test go good with tren ace for bulking

Comment

Originally posted by mrflexwhite View Post
          What test go good with tren ace for bulking
          Test is test. I commented in your thread.

Comment

Ok guys. So I ended the teen cycle and took up the NPP @ 150mgs daily. Towards the end I used Dbol @ 40mgs daily. The results were insane. I upped calories and am still at 4000 calories per day, and am sitting at 192 on the dot. I have a little dbol left to go, but I have blew past my expectations, and am veryclose to my 205 pound goal (at 12% bf that is). I will keep bulking and go as far as I can, and then hopefully be able to cut to 205 instead of bulk to it. I will go on record as saying that npp and tren are my favorites. Tren because I feel like a god, npp because I put on some major muscle. I will try and post some before and afters today. My arms were 15 and 15.5" before this cycle, now 25lbs later, they are 16.75 and 17. I have no intention of losing any size anytime soon. I am actually thinking of adding some creatine mono to my cruise. Thoughts on that?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              Ok guys. So I ended the teen cycle and took up the NPP @ 150mgs daily. Towards the end I used Dbol @ 40mgs daily. The results were insane. I upped calories and am still at 4000 calories per day, and am sitting at 192 on the dot. I have a little dbol left to go, but I have blew past my expectations, and am veryclose to my 205 pound goal (at 12% bf that is). I will keep bulking and go as far as I can, and then hopefully be able to cut to 205 instead of bulk to it. I will go on record as saying that npp and tren are my favorites. Tren because I feel like a god, npp because I put on some major muscle. I will try and post some before and afters today. My arms were 15 and 15.5" before this cycle, now 25lbs later, they are 16.75 and 17. I have no intention of losing any size anytime soon. I am actually thinking of adding some creatine mono to my cruise. Thoughts on that?
              Good to hear, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                Creatine won't make or break anything and chances are you won't see a difference with or without it anyway. I take it in my shakes when slin(endo or exo) is active, but that's it.

Comment

Warmouth! Where you been? Haven't seen you around in a few weeks.
                  Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                  Formerly known as Atomini
                  Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                  "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                    Warmouth! Where you been? Haven't seen you around in a few weeks.
                    I agree, great to see him!

Comment

Working...
                    X