Cruise and Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    I'm prescribed 200mgs of test every 2 weeks. During a cruise, I typically run 100/100 test and deca. This go it will be a 100:200 ratio of test to deca for 6 weeks minimum.
    PCT seems to be a thing of the past for those competing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      PCT seems to be a thing of the past for those competing IMO.
      I agree. More and more people these days, even us gym rats, are using the blast and cruise, or just flat out blast year round. I will always recommend PCT for those with a healthy HPTA, but ultimately it is their decision. Competitors use the blast and cruise, while staying on peps with the cruise, then continuing them with the blast. I think it is why we see "monsters"these days. This reminds me, I need to update my cycle. I got big! Lol.

Comment

Personally, I'm not a fan of spending money on cycles, only to lose most & keep little of your gains. I don't want to grow, shrink, grow, shrink, grow, shrink.... And while I am 100% on board & in agreeance with most here about keeping your H.P.T.A. functioning properly if possible....I am not in agreeance with what appears to be a widespread scare tactic among the community for many years now about "ending up on T.R.T." Imo, it's not a big deal, one shot a week & you have the testosterone levels of a 15 to 20 year old for the rest of your life.....I don't see the down side. Furthermore, Admin is right, this is a method designed for experienced users, most commonly competitors, and It is not my intention to undermine anyone, or push / coax anyone into this method, but I just grit my teeth a little every time I see someone ushered away from the blast & cruise under the premise of "don't do it, you'll end up on T.R.T." Bottom line is, blast & cruise, just like any other form of steroid cycling / use, is not to be taken lightly, do your research, don't just know HOW to use, know what it is made of, why / how it works, what you can do to combat side effects, etc.....this is big boy noise Gents, serious business...stay safe.
        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Great post Bear. And I agree about the grow, shrink, grow, shrink. The fact is, it takes so little anabolic and androgens to maintain gains that for us willing fir this to be a lifestyle, its almost absurd to cycle on and off all the time. I will say that it is wise for young guys to pct followed by blood work just to make sure the recover, and if they fully recover, then the evidence in there that rebounds in natrual levels are there. That should be fine if they want children or a family (which testosterone ddoesn't decide this). Being I am already on trt, I have no reason to not cruise, although I am having some really severe health problems I need to get looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            Great post Bear. And I agree about the grow, shrink, grow, shrink. The fact is, it takes so little anabolic and androgens to maintain gains that for us willing fir this to be a lifestyle, its almost absurd to cycle on and off all the time. I will say that it is wise for young guys to pct followed by blood work just to make sure the recover, and if they fully recover, then the evidence in there that rebounds in natrual levels are there. That should be fine if they want children or a family (which testosterone ddoesn't decide this). Being I am already on trt, I have no reason to not cruise, although I am having some really severe health problems I need to get looked at.
            It does get a bit repetitive injecting every week, but I guess thats the sacrifice of living with the Tets levels of an 18 year old!

Comment

Let me just jump in, IMO depends on the subject genetics+goals. If u r going for the bb lifestyle and want to keep gaining on/off won't help u. I'll recommend staying on and cruising no more than 2-3mnth a year. If you want to maintain your physique 2 3mnths cycles yearly should be fine I've seen some dudes that are on gear once a year and r doin just fine, but they are the few genetic freaks that I cant compare with.
              Last edited by Deqn Iliev; 07-18-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X