Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test P vs Test P/Tren A (life) recovery from 4 week cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ihategravity View Post
    I don't think I could accomplish what I wanted to naturally. Gear has always been a question mark in my head and I told myself once I was deadlifting 500+ and benching 300+ I would reward myself with running my first cycle. Even then I hit that goal about a year ago and still continued to question/research. Finally, a friend convinced me to just try a small cycle and see where I am after that. Turns out I loved it, pinning was easy, and I felt great. So now its a quest to figure out whats the safest way to continue this. My one mistake so far has been not been getting bloods done first. I will for sure be getting them done a couple weeks to a month after PCT has ended.

As outlined in the OP my goals are strength/mobility/health. I would compete in push/pull competitions but I am unable to really rotate my left arm (for mixed grip) so my back over compensates and I end up twisting. I sometimes think about strongman but haven't looked much into it. At the end of the day going through what a lot of the big time competitors go through isn't really desirable. Yes I want to be the best me that I can be but the health risks most of these guys take is scary. Heart surgery, kidney failure, liver malfunctioning, etc is just not something I want to compete with. Which brought me to my question in the first place. Is tren really worth it for me?
    If you want to take it that seriously, you should get BW done prior to your next cycle as you need baseline values. After your cycle might/might not show your recovery, but without baselines values you will never be sure.

Comment

Working...
    X