Cutting/Lean Muscle Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Got 9 weeks left, so have ample time to up the ante if I need to.
    Man that's great 9 weeks gives you time to make some really significant gains

Comment

It was roccutane. But back to the subject! I'm stoked about this. I don't see how you're able to hold off. This is making me want to go on with mu e...the anticipation is killing me! And just up the dose of tren for goodness sake! At least every day injects, LOL! That's it, I'm posting my log and starting mine next week!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        It was roccutane. But back to the subject! I'm stoked about this. I don't see how you're able to hold off. This is making me want to go on with mu e...the anticipation is killing me! And just up the dose of tren for goodness sake! At least every day injects, LOL! That's it, I'm posting my log and starting mine next week!
        Haha...

Still holding off, on the second week of Clen right now at 100mch/ED, upping to 120mcg/ED.

Adding more cardio, looking good right now, losing fat gradually.

8 weeks out, TP 50mg/EOD and Tren A 50mg/EOD starts March 30th - see where it puts me with side. Accutane 20mg/ED right now and lips are dry and so is skin.

4 weeks out I'm adding 50mg/ED Var.

Comment

Clen done, down another 5lbs and looking good.

Now what to do...

Do I add in the TP, TA, Var and risk flaring acne up in a couple of weeks time...

Or do I play it safe and just run Var 50mg/ED last 4 weeks?

Been on Accutane 20mg/ED for 4 weeks now, slips are chapped and face is dry! Skin is looking ok, not great as it always looks worse at first with Accuante, then improves.

Comment

Clen done, down another 5lbs and looking good.

Now what to do...

Do I add in the TP, TA, Var and risk flaring acne up in a couple of weeks time...

Or do I play it safe and just run Var 50mg/ED last 4 weeks?

Been on Accutane 20mg/ED for 4 weeks now, slips are chapped and face is dry! Skin is looking ok, not great as it always looks worse at first with Accuante, then improves.
            Play it safe brother..... You have made it clear you would like to avoid the acne and I don't blame you one bit. How lean are you trying to get?

Comment

Originally posted by kubes View Post
              Play it safe brother..... You have made it clear you would like to avoid the acne and I don't blame you one bit. How lean are you trying to get?
              Hhmm...

I could stop the TP, TA and I'm sure the acne would go away though with running Accutane at 20mg/ED.

Perhaps I will add Var first and see how that goes. It was going to be the other way around, add TP/TA and then see how that goes - still not sure.

The sides I got from Tren were brutal last time, but that was 50mgE/EOD and 250mg/EOD Omna. This run is much much less.

Comment

I'm going ahead with this next week.

50mg TP and 50mg Parabolan every other day, 12.5mg/ED Aromasin, 20mg/ED Accutane.

Will up the dose if I see nothing, but I expect to, even at that low a dosage.

Comment

That accutane does suck at first getting used to all the drying out. I think this layout looks great and I would expect great results from it. I still think that 20mgs of accutane ED is going to keep acne at bay. I just don't see how it wouldnt. Even though you aren't ramping your doses yet, I think you have enough active to hold it to a minimum.

Comment

That accutane does suck at first getting used to all the drying out. I think this layout looks great and I would expect great results from it. I still think that 20mgs of accutane ED is going to keep acne at bay. I just don't see how it wouldnt. Even though you aren't ramping your doses yet, I think you have enough active to hold it to a minimum.
                    We will find out shortly!!

Comment

We will find out shortly!!
                      I hope it works out.

Comment

One 33mg shot of Parabolan and the bed is soaked through the night after!!

Comment

One 33mg shot of Parabolan and the bed is soaked through the night after!!
                          Hahaha! Got to love it! I got my tren brewed up last night at 150mgs/ml and am freaking chomping at the but to start. Went ahead and got the var ready too. make sure you post all the sides, progress, etc. I love following logs.

Comment

Hahaha! Got to love it! I got my tren brewed up last night at 150mgs/ml and am freaking chomping at the but to start. Went ahead and got the var ready too. make sure you post all the sides, progress, etc. I love following logs.
                            Got insomnia already and crazy dreams. Even a low dose like this plays with my body. No acne, still on 20mg/ED Accutane. Lips are chapped and skin is dry.

Comment

This is going well, no acne, but dry skin and chapped/bleeding lips. Lowering Accutane to 20mg/EOD now.

Finding it hard to control gyno, got a puffy nipple. Took some Tamox and still on Aromasin 12.5mg/ED.

Comment

This is going well, no acne, but dry skin and chapped/bleeding lips. Lowering Accutane to 20mg/EOD now.

Finding it hard to control gyno, got a puffy nipple. Took some Tamox and still on Aromasin 12.5mg/ED.
                                I remember you saying before that you're sometimes prone to gyno. Do you have a hard time keeping it under control once you find the right solution, or is it simple one you get everything (dose wise) under control. I haven't ever had it, even with dbol and the likes, so I was just curious as to being able to manage it. And also..... How are you feeling throughout the day? Top of the world I hope. Any aggression or temperament issues worth noting?

Comment

Working...
                                X