Cutting/Lean Muscle Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    I remember you saying before that you're sometimes prone to gyno. Do you have a hard time keeping it under control once you find the right solution, or is it simple one you get everything (dose wise) under control. I haven't ever had it, even with dbol and the likes, so I was just curious as to being able to manage it. And also..... How are you feeling throughout the day? Top of the world I hope. Any aggression or temperament issues worth noting?
    i'm cool - normal. Energy is a little up and so is labido.

No acne, just puffy nipple thats not going down...

Going to double the Aromasin dosage to 25mg/ED.

Comment

Wow. I hope that gets taken care of so you can enjoy the rest of the blast without worries. I had the absolute worst case of tren cough (lol) last n8ght. Had to stop mid way through and thought I cracked a rib. Still think I might have. Broke out in horrid sweats during the spell.

Comment

Wow. I hope that gets taken care of so you can enjoy the rest of the blast without worries. I had the absolute worst case of tren cough (lol) last n8ght. Had to stop mid way through and thought I cracked a rib. Still think I might have. Broke out in horrid sweats during the spell.
        Luckily I've never had tren cough.

This gyno is looking better adding 10mg/ED Tamox.

I think the heat here is also a factor. Always looks much worse during the heat and in the sun.

Comment

That's good on the Tamox. I hope it keeps getting better. Keep us updated. Has your body fat dropped to a noticeable difference yet? I need to try a peptide like you guys.

Comment

That's good on the Tamox. I hope it keeps getting better. Keep us updated. Has your body fat dropped to a noticeable difference yet? I need to try a peptide like you guys.
            I gave up with the peps actually, stopped them ages ago.

Yes, its 100% down and weight is very similar.

4 weeks to go now before my deadline so wil see where I am in the next few weeks.

Doing 30mins cardio per day now.

Comment

That's awesome man! Love to hear it!

Comment

Still going well, 3.5 weeks left.

Strength is about the same, a little up actually, even though I'm on reduced cals.

Comment

Wanting to bump this. How did everything go? Was your goal accomplished? And have you maintained your progress?

Comment

Goal was accomplished, looked really good on this stack.

Yes, maintained 90% of gains with a solid diet and will be running a similar cycle later this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X