Bulking and cutting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulking and cutting cycle

I am starting my cycle in a couple of days. I was just wondering if this cycle is any good. I am going to bulk for 12 weeks, then cut for 6 more weeks.
    I am 20yrs, 6ft2, 228lbs, around 14% bodyfat. I have been training for 3 years (1,5 serious) and this will be my first cycle.

Cycle:
    Week 1-16 Test E 500mg ew
    Week 1-10 Deca 300mg ew
    Week 12-16 Anavar 50mg ew

Week 1-18 Aromasin 12,5mg eod
    Week 12-16 HCG 1000 IU ew

PCT:
    Week 18-22 clomid and nolvadex

Also i dont know if i should take HCG during my cycle?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by flaare View Post
    I am starting my cycle in a couple of days. I was just wondering if this cycle is any good. I am going to bulk for 12 weeks, then cut for 6 more weeks.
    I am 20yrs, 6ft2, 228lbs, around 14% bodyfat. I have been training for 3 years (1,5 serious) and this will be my first cycle.

Cycle:
    Week 1-16 Test E 500mg ew
    Week 1-10 Deca 300mg ew
    Week 12-16 Anavar 50mg ew

Week 1-18 Aromasin 12,5mg eod
    Week 12-16 HCG 1000 IU ew

PCT:
    Week 18-22 clomid and nolvadex

Also i dont know if i should take HCG during my cycle?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    What is your cycle experience? At your age you should be able to gain natty with the right nutrition plan and training

Comment

Originally posted by kubes View Post
      What is your cycle experience? At your age you should be able to gain natty with the right nutrition plan and training
      Agreed.

16 weeks of TE and Deca is going to cause serious problems to your HPTA.

You should wait till you're 23-25 and gain more naturally.

If you HAVE to cycle, run some Tbol at 40mg/ED for 6 weeks, or Anavar 50mg/ED for 6 weeks (not both).

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

I was about get my cycle, but i think i'm not gonna do it then.

But i took like 250mg test and 200mg deca once.

Will this affect me?

Comment

Originally posted by flaare View Post
          Thanks for the advice.

I was about get my cycle, but i think i'm not gonna do it then.

But i took like 250mg test and 200mg deca once.

Will this affect me?
          You don't have any need to worry - a single shot won't do much to disrupt your endocrine system. If you want to take an extra precaution, you could run Nolvadex for a short term period of two weeks (do this 3 weeks after your shot, since Deca exhibits a very long half life and takes considerable time to clear the body).
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
            You don't have any need to worry - a single shot won't do much to disrupt your endocrine system. If you want to take an extra precaution, you could run Nolvadex for a short term period of two weeks (do this 3 weeks after your shot, since Deca exhibits a very long half life and takes considerable time to clear the body).
            Agreed.

Comment

Dan! And great advice guys. To the op, no reason to even stack compounds on your first cycle anyways. At your age, you should be making sick progress just with diet, training, and sleep alone. I'm not going to say you're too young, but if I was advising, I'd say wait as long as you can. Natural gains last,and when you're ready, you'll know. Good luck to you and please stick around. There is alot to learn and learn from you.

Comment

To those that are set on using anabolic steroids and HAVE to cycle here is my advice...

Use compounds that do not aromatase at all and keep your cycle to 4-6 weeks only, using mild compounds.

wk 1-6 Anavar 50mg/ED

OR

wk 1-6 Tbol 40mg/ED

Thats it.

PCT is Tamox 20mg/ED for 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  To those that are set on using anabolic steroids and HAVE to cycle here is my advice...

Use compounds that do not aromatase at all and keep your cycle to 4-6 weeks only, using mild compounds.

wk 1-6 Anavar 50mg/ED

OR

wk 1-6 Tbol 40mg/ED

Thats it.

PCT is Tamox 20mg/ED for 4 weeks.
                  Really.... No testosterone?

Comment

Originally posted by kubes View Post
                    Really.... No testosterone?
                    No, its too inhibitive of endogenous testosterone and will raise estrogen levels.

I think being exposed to high testosterone at such a young age can cause problems. I still have acne scars for example from doing a first cycle at 19.

Comment

Working...
                    X