Cjc1295 dac and ghrp6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cjc1295 dac and ghrp6

Hi what does do you people recommend I am talking 2 mg cjc a week and ghrp6 5 mg a week just geting get dizy and stuffy nose I am talking a anti prolactin and anti estrgen but having to take a lot of anti estrgen to help with water thanks

Originally posted by The gladiator View Post
    Hi what does do you people recommend I am talking 2 mg cjc a week and ghrp6 5 mg a week just geting get dizy and stuffy nose I am talking a anti prolactin and anti estrgen but having to take a lot of anti estrgen to help with water thanks
    What is your dosage per day?

Comment

Hi just release been doing a1000 a day on the ghrp 6 4 times a day and cjc 2 times a week

Comment

I have put 4 stone in 3 months not on test 400 anymore

Comment

Hi just release been doing a1000 a day on the ghrp 6 4 times a day and cjc 2 times a week
          1000mcg.... I think you mean 100mcg?

Comment

No 1mg a day been doing to much I think just order more stuff tb500 HGH frag ghrp 2 and 6 and I am talking t4 every other day

Comment

No 1mg a day been doing to much I think just order more stuff tb500 HGH frag ghrp 2 and 6 and I am talking t4 every other day
              You should be taking 100mcg 3x per day.

You can gain a lit of weight naturally before using any of these drugs, I think I recall you saying you're 110lbs... In the end, you're going to get to a point when you need large doses just to gain a bit of muscle and compromise your health as you're abusing steroids.

Comment

this scares me to even make suggestions. Take Admin's advice.

Comment

Hi thanks for you help not on any steroids at moment got some test deca for in two months I do a lot of cardio I am running 34 miles a week and cycling and skipping and swimming going back in to underground MMA my hart bpm on 54

Comment

What is your height and weight? I want to try to figure all this out. How long have you been training and what exactly is your goal here?

Comment

Working...
                    X