No announcement yet.

Tren-A Test-E cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a quads kind of guy myself. Well, quads, shoulders, and tris. That's about as far as my rotation goes anymore. Since I typically pin daily while on cycle, I can hit quads exclusively and have no pip, and they hold alot of oil! I despise glutes these days.

Comment

I've still never had the guts to do tris or shoulders yet, always stuck mainly to glutes and quads occasionally.

Hence I have always tried to use longer esters for less pinning. Limits my choices until I man up though.

Comment

Delts are easy, never done Tris.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          I'm a quads kind of guy myself. Well, quads, shoulders, and tris. That's about as far as my rotation goes anymore. Since I typically pin daily while on cycle, I can hit quads exclusively and have no pip, and they hold alot of oil! I despise glutes these days.
          I was doing quads until I got some sort of an infection. I pinned one night, woke up and couldn't walk. Went to doctor and he gave me some antibiotics but now the needle won't even get through the skin on the left leg. And if it does it feels like it's going through wood. I've been having someone pin me in my glutes for a while, but with Tren ED I'll have to find another way. I'm thinking shoulder.

Comment

Working...
          X