[B]First Cycle[/B]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]First Cycle[/B]

Hi, I'm 19 and am ready to do my first cycle. I have been training (properly) for around 2 and a half years now, I am 5"11 and weigh 85kg. I do cardio 3 times a week and am somewhat lean.

I plan to keep it very simple and run Testosterone Decanoate at 200mg and Testosterone Cypionate at 200mg for 10 weeks. I do not want to fill myself with orals and inject crazy amounts and blow up, and then lose most of the gains. I believe this cycle should help me build some muscle without over doing it.

For PCT I will be running:
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20

Does all seem in check to you? Just want a second opinion, thanks!

At 19 ur test levels are practically at their peek, so I'd say wait till ur 23-25 to run ur first cycle.

Also running 200-250 mg of cyp alone will give you astonishing results so I'd say use only 1 androgen ur first cycle.

Finally run an AI like aromasin. If u can get it run HCG too.

I'm not a very experienced AAS user but that would likely be ur safest route.

Comment

Originally posted by hdh.bf View Post
      At 19 ur test levels are practically at their peek, so I'd say wait till ur 23-25 to run ur first cycle.

Also running 200-250 mg of cyp alone will give you astonishing results so I'd say use only 1 androgen ur first cycle.

Finally run an AI like aromasin. If u can get it run HCG too.

I'm not a very experienced AAS user but that would likely be ur safest route.
      Excellent advice.

Dont do anabolic steroids at 19 - I did and am now 29 and regret it a lot. Got gyno, acne and have scarring on my back.

Yes, I recovered my HPTA, but I was one of the lucky ones.

What is your daily diet?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Excellent advice.

Dont do anabolic steroids at 19 - I did and am now 29 and regret it a lot. Got gyno, acne and have scarring on my back.

Yes, I recovered my HPTA, but I was one of the lucky ones.

What is your daily diet?
        I haven't been weighing my meals, but I eat 1 chicken breast along with 3 handfuls of pasta / brown rice x4 and 1 tin of tuna along with 3 handfuls of pasta x3, drink on average 2 pints of milk a day and one whey protein shake. I also "snack" on a banana or apple no more than 3 pieces of fruit per day. A lot of people around my area are taking stupid amounts of tren / winstrol / anavar / anything they can get their hands on, haven't received any gyno or acne, and are seeing some good gains. I won't do this because they could very well be fucking with their insides, badly.. and their HPTA may never recover. I've already got the products and am going ahead with the cycle.

I have a few questions:

Will both Clomid and Nolva be required at the doses I posted originally?
        If signs of gyno arise, how should I deal with them? As in, is there a way to figure out if it's the deca or the cyp?

It's just extremely painful seeing guys who eat no where near as much as me, train no where near as hard as me, getting a lot bigger and stronger than me! A lot of people started taking steroids at like, 16 years of age and are fine to this day!

Comment

Running aromasin will prevent gyno. If u get signs of it (tender nipples being mine) double the dose to 20 mg a day.

Letro can reverse some gyno if u still have a problem but if u do the AI ur gonna be fine on that aspect.

If u want to figure out if the deca or cyp is causing a bad side, you have to run only 1 and see how it affects you. That's why your first cycle should only be 1 androgen.

The guys u see running gear at 16... How do you know they are fine? Have you seen their bloodwork (that they probably never did) have you seen them in 5-10 years and their hpta is fine? Thats the issue. If you care about your body you should wait. If you don't... At least only run cyp. Believe that the results of that cycle alone will blow your mind.

Comment

If you dont want to listen to others advice and think you know better - fair enough. But some of us here have experience with using and studying anabolic steroids for 10-20 years.

You would be far safer, at your age, getting your hands on some Turinabol or Anavar at running it at 50mg/ED for 6 weeks.

Keep the Test for when you're 21-22.

PCT should last 6 weeks, not 4.

Comment

I'm late, as always, but please heed this advice. At least wait a couple more years. This lifestyle isn't a race, and if you rush things, you could end up last. At your age, I guarantee you can make similar gains to someone my age on 500mgs of test, so long as training, diet, and rest is in check. What I would give to be 19 again!

Comment

Working...
              X