First Test E Cycle, First Post, Noob.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hdh.bf View Post
    Ya wait it out on the var. Your gonna freak on the results man ur gonna love it and the incredible strength. I hope u Will keep us updated on how ur first cycle goes.
    Will do! Thought I mght as well focus more on gaining some mass this cycle then so I could get the most out of it. Until then, I'll keep makin der natty gains.

Comment

Originally posted by KickMyKiwis View Post
      Alright guys I took everything u said and re did the layout. Here's what I have as of now:

Wk 1-10: Test E 250mg every 4 days
      Wk 1-10: HCG 250ius every 4 days
      Wk 1-10: Aromasin 12.5 daily (will bump up to 25mg if the nips get tender.)
      Wk 10-12: HCG 500ius Mondays and Thursday's until PCT

PCT:
      First week: 50mg of Clomid and 40mg of Tamox daily
      Remaining 5 weeks: 25mg daily Clomid and 20mg of Tamox daily

Quick question for you two. IF I were throw some Anavar into this cycle, what would need to change in the layout I have currently? Would there be any additional things I'll need to take? Or would it be wise to save it for my second cycle if I dig the results from this one? (Which I know I will lol.) I only ask bc I would also like to stay as lean as possible on cycle. I feel that Anavar alongside with my diet and Test E would do an incredible job with that. Thanks for the replies guys!
      Without stating the source openly, what UGL or pharma are the steroids and ancillaries you're using?

When it comes to ancillaries, you wont see me using anything other than pharma AI's/SERMs.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Without stating the source openly, what UGL or pharma are the steroids and ancillaries you're using?

When it comes to ancillaries, you wont see me using anything other than pharma AI's/SERMs.
        I'll be using Geneza pharma's test e and ancillaries.
        Heard lots of good things from people who have used their stuff

Comment

Oh btw guys I totally forgot to ask something. A few years back, I had partially tore a tendon in my elbow. (I took the proper time off and it is basically healed now). But I was wondering if there's anything u guys would recommend to help aid and keep my tendons strong when I start my cycle. Id prefer not to take anything that would just mask an injury but more like strengthen or repair if I ran into any complications during my cycle.

Comment

Oh btw guys I totally forgot to ask something. A few years back, I had partial tear in a tendon in my right elbow. (I took the proper time off and it is basically healed now). But I was wondering if there's anything u guys would recommend to help aid and keep my tendons strong when I start my cycle. Id prefer not to take anything that would just mask an injury but more like strengthen or repair if I ran into any complications during my cycle.

Comment

Try supplementing with glutamine for your elbow. It is an awesome amino. Sorry I was late to the party. With the holidays, gay marriage, and everything else going on around here, I've been busy. Lol. Keep us posted. Most off us like following along with cycles, so make sure to keep us updated every so often (like every day or two).

Comment

Cissus is also good for joints and is what I use for my shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                X