HCG QUESTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG QUESTION

Hey guys, i'm starting my next cycle in the coming weeks and just wanted to get some feedback on how i should run my hcg.
    My cycle looks like this:

Week 1-16: Test E @ 250mg a week
    Week 1-6: Dianabol @ 30mg ed
    Week 1-6: Anavar @ 50mg ed
    Week 6-16: Tren Ace @ 100mg/1ml ed
    Week 10-16: Anavar @ 100mg ed
    HCG @ 250iu week 6-16
    Caber @ 0.5mg 3x a week. Week 6-16
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg 3x a week. Week 1-16

PCT:
    HCG @1000iu eod, day after last test-e pin, until 4 days before starting PCT
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50/25
    Aromasin: 20mg eod
    DAA: 2g ed

My question is, if i am running my hcg as soon as i start my tren, is there any need to be blasting it at that dose after my cycle before i start pct? Or should i maybe lower the dose? Thanks guys.
    Last edited by WANNABEAMONSTER; 07-28-2015, 02:08 AM.

Might actually just run the dbol for first 4 weeks

Comment

I didnt look too much into your cycle yet, but I would run the hcg at 500ius minimum while on. I'll look more into this layout.

Comment

Ok. I would drop the var or dbol. The first few weeks anyways. Caber can be dosed .5 2x weekly or even 1mg 1x weekly. More cost effective and won't make much difference. 1mg is the standard per week. It's an interesting cycle. Nothing negative from me. It looks to be an effective layout that I'd like to see it pan out. I'm not to sure on hcg into pct, but I'm also not real sure how you have that planned.

Comment

Okay great, saving some money on caber sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the feedback warmouth

Comment

Originally posted by WANNABEAMONSTER View Post
            Hey guys, i'm starting my next cycle in the coming weeks and just wanted to get some feedback on how i should run my hcg.
            My cycle looks like this:

Week 1-16: Test E @ 250mg a week
            Week 1-6: Dianabol @ 30mg ed
            Week 1-6: Anavar @ 50mg ed
            Week 6-16: Tren Ace @ 100mg/1ml ed
            Week 10-16: Anavar @ 100mg ed
            HCG @ 250iu week 6-16
            Caber @ 0.5mg 3x a week. Week 6-16
            Aromasin @ 12.5mg 3x a week. Week 1-16

PCT:
            HCG @1000iu eod, day after last test-e pin, until 4 days before starting PCT
            Clomid: 50/50/50/50/25
            Aromasin: 20mg eod
            DAA: 2g ed

My question is, if i am running my hcg as soon as i start my tren, is there any need to be blasting it at that dose after my cycle before i start pct? Or should i maybe lower the dose? Thanks guys.
            What are your stats and cycle history?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              What are your stats and cycle history?
              5"10, 87 kgs. This will be my 4th cycle.
              First cycle 10 weeks of test
              Second cycle was test and dbol
              3rd cycle was test tren anadrol and masteron

Comment

Whoa! I'd like to hear what went on with the 3rd cycle.

Comment

The last 5 weeks of my cycle are 500mg test E, and im considering throwing hcg and exemestane into the mix for the last few weeks. Can they be ran at the same time? If so is 12.5mg aromasin e3d and 500iu of hcg (250 in 2 shots a week) enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Jv6969 View Post
                    The last 5 weeks of my cycle are 500mg test E, and im considering throwing hcg and exemestane into the mix for the last few weeks. Can they be ran at the same time? If so is 12.5mg aromasin e3d and 500iu of hcg (250 in 2 shots a week) enough?
                    You should be using an AI such as, Aromasin (Exemestane) all of your cycle. Adding it now will help with side effects and testosterone recovery.

If you're using HCG for the final few weeks a large dosage is used. 1000ius for 3-4 shots will work, every 3 days.

Then PCT with SERMs and supplements.

Comment

Working...
                    X