How to go about getting PCT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to go about getting PCT?

About to start a tren/test/eq cycle. All of my connections say they don't ever use PCT, however, I want to. How do you guys go about getting some of these things? Anyone have this problem?

In my opinion, it takes an idiot not to use PCT, unless they're on HRT. Any research Chem store will have all you need. Nolva, clomid, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      In my opinion, it takes an idiot not to use PCT, unless they're on HRT. Any research Chem store will have all you need. Nolva, clomid, etc.
      I have to admit, I am guilty of not doing PCT. My cycles normally consist of Test of some type (usually propionate) and Trenbolone Acetate. The only side effects I appear to get are puffy nipples, which subside quickly after my cycle ends. I usually only run Test & Tren for about eight weeks and then eight to ten weeks off.

After researching this forum (and others) I can see my approach to cycles is very "Old School" and needs a re-think. PCT will be done in future.

Comment

Originally posted by MDS1 View Post
        I have to admit, I am guilty of not doing PCT. My cycles normally consist of Test of some type (usually propionate) and Trenbolone Acetate. The only side effects I appear to get are puffy nipples, which subside quickly after my cycle ends. I usually only run Test & Tren for about eight weeks and then eight to ten weeks off.

After researching this forum (and others) I can see my approach to cycles is very "Old School" and needs a re-think. PCT will be done in future.
        Yes, its old school.

As you get older you may tend to notice the side effects of not doing a PCT. And, for the price of PCT meds (cheap), its worth doing it for 4-6 weeks and helping your body recover.

I'm also form the UK and not many bodybuilders do PCT here, its more of a US thing thats slowly coming here and more and more are doing it.

Comment

We're all guilty of it man. You're definitely not alone. But now we have so much trail and error research from so many users these days, along with hard evidence to support the drugs used for PCT, we have much safer ways of going about cycling these days. Heck, just a going back a few years to 2006, these boards were filled with guys suggesting anavar, winstrol, or proviron 6 weeks after cycles. It's crazy that only a few years ago, no one really used PCT. Like Deca dick or tren dick. It was mostly impart from not using test. There are still people, hardcover and who've been doing it for years, still cycle this way. They do what they've always done. I'm just glad for a forum like this. Of all the ones I've been a part of, this is the only one without an agenda and genuinely offer sound help. Not a bunch of parrots saying the same thing. I know it's made me study deep into many issues we face and I will do my best to steer people the right way. If I don't know something, Admin or Dan have a vast collections of research and articles. They'll know.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            We're all guilty of it man. You're definitely not alone. But now we have so much trail and error research from so many users these days, along with hard evidence to support the drugs used for PCT, we have much safer ways of going about cycling these days. Heck, just a going back a few years to 2006, these boards were filled with guys suggesting anavar, winstrol, or proviron 6 weeks after cycles. It's crazy that only a few years ago, no one really used PCT. Like Deca dick or tren dick. It was mostly impart from not using test. There are still people, hardcover and who've been doing it for years, still cycle this way. They do what they've always done. I'm just glad for a forum like this. Of all the ones I've been a part of, this is the only one without an agenda and genuinely offer sound help. Not a bunch of parrots saying the same thing. I know it's made me study deep into many issues we face and I will do my best to steer people the right way. If I don't know something, Admin or Dan have a vast collections of research and articles. They'll know.
            I appreciate your kind words Warmouth.

I know this place can be slow, but we're here to help people and will keep putting out articles and posts on the main site on steroids, HGH, PEDs and nutrition and supplements.

Dan has been away on a training exercise, but will be back posting soon.

Comment

Working...
            X