Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the first cycle is the best cycle then...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the first cycle is the best cycle then...

Hi guys, I had a question regarding the first steroid cycle. I read often that the first cycle ist the best. Why is this? If your body gets used to what you put in it, does this mean that your body will also become less sentitive to its own testosterone once levels become normal again? Also, could a cycle be used to kickstart your gains if you are not at your genetic limit and you never cycle again?

Hi Buddy, welcome to the Forum.

For most lifters the first cycle promotes substantial gains, for several reasons. Usually, but not always, by the time someone decides to take performance enhancing pharmaceuticals they are already at a plateau. This is very true in my personal experience, I had trained hard for four years before I took my first cycle. My strength and weight had stuck, and no matter what I did, I couldn't seem to get any better.

My first cycle (Sustanon 250 and Parabolan) took me from 180lbs to 200lbs in just eight weeks. No cycle has ever been as dramatic in gains since. I believe it was because I was ready, and had stuck at a plateau for a long time.

However it must be said - I also know several guys at my Gym who with just a month's training.... want to take steroids and are very disappointed when the results are extremely poor. They are just not ready to take the next step.

Take an honest look at where you are with your training regimen, if you feel you are ready- post your stats and training experience and we will try to guide you on your journey.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, your body is already accustomed to Test and its the safest and most used anabolic steroid there is.

What are your stats?

A first cycle of Test Enan or Cyp is advised, injecting 250mg every 3-4 days + Aromasin 10mg/ED and HCG 250-500ius 2x per week.

Comment

Thanks guys
        I don't think I'm ready for my first cycle yet by most peoples standard but I am very interested and want to start learning now for the future.
        I'm 22 years 6 foot 2 (188 cm) and started gaining weight in 2012 when I weighed only about 145 lbs (66 kg). I gradually started lifting more and more seriously and got to almost 190 lbs (86 kg) after my last cut. Bodyfat is low as it always has been.
        For my first 10 week cycle I was thinking Test E with 500 mg a week + aromasyn 10 mg ED and for pct nolvadex and clomid together. Do I need HCG for such a moderate cycle?
        Before I take this step I realise I have a lot to learn so I'm greatful for all your knowledge on this subject!

Comment

Originally posted by Mcliftin View Post
          Thanks guys
          I don't think I'm ready for my first cycle yet by most peoples standard but I am very interested and want to start learning now for the future.
          I'm 22 years 6 foot 2 (188 cm) and started gaining weight in 2012 when I weighed only about 145 lbs (66 kg). I gradually started lifting more and more seriously and got to almost 190 lbs (86 kg) after my last cut. Bodyfat is low as it always has been.
          For my first 10 week cycle I was thinking Test E with 500 mg a week + aromasyn 10 mg ED and for pct nolvadex and clomid together. Do I need HCG for such a moderate cycle?
          Before I take this step I realise I have a lot to learn so I'm greatful for all your knowledge on this subject!
          Yes, you need HCG. It will help a lot with recovery post cycle.

Read this: http://forums.steroidal.com/anabolic...ant-cycle.html

Comment

Working...
          X