1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle

I am considering a cycle of EQ and Test E. I am 43 years old, 6-1 205lbs and interested in gaining 8-10 lbs of lean muscle mass. I have read alot about it and there are mixed feelings on the results. My questions are can I mix the EQ and Test in the same injection? What is the best injection site? Is 1ml of each once a week enough of a dose for a 10 week cycle and how will this effect my sex life?

Please reply people I need help too!

Comment

I assume this is our first cycle?

Test alone is sufficient.

You also need an AI (Aromasin 10mg/ED) and HCG 500ius 2x week.

Comment

1st cycle on dbol

Hi im 24 and weigh 8 stone 12 i have crohns disease which did lead to bowel surgery 2 years ago. Due to this condition i have a very low immune system.

I started taking dbol 6 days ago at 30mg a day. The training seems to be going great. Its just when i come to sit down or lay down at night time well tea time onwards. I start to feel my heart beating only slow but i can feel it right in my chest and it can last for An hour or so. I do get it odd time through the day but it only last a few seconds. I also get slight tightness feeling in my throat, and the occasional strange feeling at the bottom of my back (at the sides)

Wonder if anyone has any advise for me would be greatful cheers

Comment

Dbol queries possible side effects

[QUOTE=Brad4291;9422]Hi im 24 and weigh 8 stone 12 i have crohns disease which did lead to bowel surgery 2 years ago. Due to this condition i have a very low immune system.

I started taking dbol 6 days ago at 30mg a day. The training seems to be going great. Its just when i come to sit down or lay down at night time well tea time onwards. I start to feel my heart beating only slow but i can feel it right in my chest and it can last for An hour or so. I do get it odd time through the day but it only last a few seconds. I also get slight tightness feeling in my throat, and the occasional strange feeling at the bottom of my back (at the sides)

Comment

[QUOTE=Brad4291;9423]
            Originally posted by Brad4291 View Post
            Hi im 24 and weigh 8 stone 12 i have crohns disease which did lead to bowel surgery 2 years ago. Due to this condition i have a very low immune system.

Please start a new thread with your questions.

You have posted 3 times in others threads with your questions.

Please list your past cycle experience, stats, what steroids you're using and height and we will all help you, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chris42hof View Post
              I am considering a cycle of EQ and Test E. I am 43 years old, 6-1 205lbs and interested in gaining 8-10 lbs of lean muscle mass. I have read alot about it and there are mixed feelings on the results. My questions are can I mix the EQ and Test in the same injection? What is the best injection site? Is 1ml of each once a week enough of a dose for a 10 week cycle and how will this effect my sex life?
              As admin stated, test alone is the way to go. The best injection site is completely user dependent. Glutes are the most common. I like glutes and delts the best. There is plenty of info on the web that can walk you through proper and safe injecting techniques. The dose and pinning frequency depends on what you are using. For example, Test Enanthate is commonly dosed at 250mg/mL. Test E is a long ester test and is normally pinned twice a week for 12 weeks..Don't forget about PCT!! Sex life should be awesome!! Ive never had any issues with sexual function since I first started steroids back in 2012.

Comment

I just realized this was an old thread.....my bad!

Comment

Hello
                  I'm beginner in bodybuilding. My last sport was workout, but now I want to be bigger.
                  Now I'm 188 lbs and 1,8 m.
                  I have some troubles with my muscle volume, so I decided get a steroids.
                  In my gym I got ad of i-net shop, maybe anyone hear about thepharmacom.com?
                  I have some doubts about internet-shopping, but the price there much less than in sport shop.
                  And my second doubts is what kind of steroids drugs better for begginers)
                  Thank you for your advices))

Comment

IMG_1719.jpg
                    For 2 years buy Tbol there. Once have a a one broken ampul. But they sent new.
                    Good luck and have a power training)

Comment

Originally posted by mrunderhill View Post
                      Hello
                      I'm beginner in bodybuilding. My last sport was workout, but now I want to be bigger.
                      Now I'm 188 lbs and 1,8 m.
                      I have some troubles with my muscle volume, so I decided get a steroids.
                      In my gym I got ad of i-net shop, maybe anyone hear about thepharmacom.com?
                      I have some doubts about internet-shopping, but the price there much less than in sport shop.
                      And my second doubts is what kind of steroids drugs better for begginers)
                      Thank you for your advices))
                      Hi, as a beginner don’t recommend strong steroids like Trenbolone and Oxymetholone. You should have a basic stack like Testosterone + Dianabol or Testosterone + Deca.
                      I always by test in this shop and never had a problems with it

Comment

Working...
                      X