No announcement yet.

Womens AAS Thread. Everyone Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your maintenance to to stay where you are right now is 1695 calories. If you consume 1695 calories a day, you will stay the same. To lose fat, all you have to do is decrease calories, but I wouldnt decrease by 500 to start. You will stay hungry and hate it. Start out by cutting about 200 calories a day and you will lose fat. After you stay on a 200 calorie deficit for a few weeks, if you are content with your progress, stay there. If not, then decrease calories by another 100, which would be a 300 calorie deficit. Then so on and so on. Slowly cutting calories over a longer period makes it easier to adjust because your body will get used to the deficit. Never cut over 500 calories, as this can have opposing results, especially doing alot of cardio.

I will still suggest that you do 10 intense minutes of cardio AFTER lifting. 10 minutes is all you will need. That would be equivalent to about 30-40 minutes of cardio only. Keep your lifting sessions short. Work out with high intensity and weight for 20-30 minutes max! If I am working out alone, I can be in and out of the gym in 15-20 minutes. Add 10 minutes of cardio at the end and youre out in 30. You can still do cardio on your off days, but for the most effective way of burning fat, after lifting for 10 minutes at high intensity is where its at. There is no reason to be in the gym lifting for over 30 minutes, unless it is crowded. Too many people tell me "I was in the gym for 2 hours yesterday." Really, why? I can cause severe muscle failure and breakdown in 10 minutes! If these guys worked out with me (or most of the members here), they wouldn't be back at the gym for a week. Overtraining can easily be done on a caloric deficit. You dont need to spend hours in the gym regardless, but when eating below maintenance, your body can switch to muscle building to muscle wasting. When on a caloric surplus, this is nearly impossible to do, but lifting still shouldnt last more than is needed to achieve muscle breakdown. So stick with 1400 calories. Mind your macros- 150grams of protien, 150 carbs, 33 grams of fat. Those equal 1400 calories and thats all you have to remember on diet.

Comment

I see exactly what you are saying.... Only if I lived in the same town as you and Joe I would be SET!! Ha! I could pay y'all to be my personal trainer!

Comment

Originally posted by MKThompson View Post
        I see exactly what you are saying.... Only if I lived in the same town as you and Joe I would be SET!! Ha! I could pay y'all to be my personal trainer!
        LOL! I know. I enjoy doing this stuff, so never feel like you are bugging me. I do this all the time, but not as much as I'd like too. But as a PT, I wouldnt charge a dime Save that money for food and 'roids, lol.

Comment

Seriously. It would be so much better to be around people like you and Joe who know what they are doing and would be willing to help me out! I will probably continue to use a trainer but then once I get the hang of it, wing off.... I just don't feel comfortable yet doing it on my own. Plus, I like the motivation But it would be nice to save that money and spend it on food and cycles!

And thanks for all of this! And glad to know I am not bugging you!

Comment

Think about finding a partner with similar goals and ambition. That way, motivation won't come due to pay. And once you get the hang of it, you will be well on your way and not in need of a trainer. It'll all fall in place once it becomes natural for you.

Comment

The problem is none of my friends here are on the same level as me. They just aren't as serious as I am.

Comment

Originally posted by MKThompson View Post
                The problem is none of my friends here are on the same level as me. They just aren't as serious as I am.
                When they see your results and the attention you get, they will be on board

Comment

True Right now I just have to do it on my own though it looks like.

Comment

I am hoping ElectraMaddox gets in here soon. She has experience and can hopefully answer my questions I had about BC and AAS.

Comment

That sounds good! Be nice to hear from a female as well

Comment

Hi! I am new here and I was hoping to maybe get some help with my diet. I am on day 6 of my first cycle of var. I am 5'3 and right now weighing at 141. I am working out 6 days a week and eating about 1700 cals a day right now. I am not sure if that is too much or not enough. My goal is to lose some fat and at the same time gain lean muscle mass. I want to be fit and lean (Jamie Eason). My diet consists of 6 meals - breakfast usually eggs and ezekiel bread, after workout protein shake, lunch lean meat with jasmine rice and veggies, snack apple and almonds or homemade protein bars, dinner lean meat and veggies, and before bed casein shake. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

I love seeing people with specific goals! Like you have with Jamie Eason for instance. Try looking up what your TDEE is first. Just google "TDEE calculator" and see what it says you need to maintain, then you can drop the necessary calories and continue to adjust as you go. It's really the only way you or us can know for sure if you're getting the right amount of calories in. One of my biggest peeves is the protien shake after a workout. Well, for women trying to lose is my peeve. I think I have finally convinced my wife of this. We're all told about the "anabolic window" and how we need the shakes 2 hours post workout. If you're bulking, then I'm all for it. But if you are cutting (this is more woman specific), then omit the shake and just stick with your mean plan. Shakes are calories, and the more calories, the more weight. They can be perfectly fine if you miss a meal or need to get the extra calories in, but if you're already eating several meals, I say skip it unless it's needed.
                          On another note, how is the anavar treating you so far? Any results yet?

Comment

Working...
                          X