EPITALION, HGH, SEMORELIN, IPAMORELIN, ANTI-AGING, SARMS, EPITALON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPITALION, HGH, SEMORELIN, IPAMORELIN, ANTI-AGING, SARMS, EPITALON

Hi, Nice to be here. I really need some knowlege based on anti aging. First ly I am a female in my mid 40"s. I am about 5 feet 5 inches tall. I weight about 125 lbs. My concerns are teh following:
    thinning hair getting grey,, very thin skin that is loose, can't lose weight although diet is great and only exercise a little bit but I am not a body builder just a mom trying to grow old gracefully. Low thyroid (not bad because I never had a problem before. brain got, and vision is getting bad although I have never needed glasses. I have read for weeks on several topics on what could help so here is what I am debating upon:
    1. Epitalion or Epitalon for anti aging and lengthening telomeres
    2. Semorelin/ and Ipamorelin so I do't get all the bad sides and I don't work out all that much very busy with family mostly on the go.
    3. HGH -cost is a litttle to hgih for me at the time
    Also looked at injecting GHK-CU l copper peptides for skin and hair. CAN THAT BE INJECTED SUB Q? I can't lose any weight so its really messing up my sense of well being. I was always thin and tan in my younger years. ANY SARMS? MK-466? EPO? for rejuvinating blood? Oxytocin for overall feeling happy and euphoric.
    I am tired of spending all my money and a lot of times on scammers and b.s. products that show no results.. I want what works and I will stay committed to whatever protocol I buy. Please help if anyone has any good knowlegeable feed back or better yet if any of you have experimented yourselfs. I am open to new and better options as well. Also what daeages are recommended to inject to how many milligrams, and how many iu's to inject.. Most appreciated for whatever you feel actually works and whatever knowledge you can share I would be forever grateful !
    Sincerely, :LEXY[/B]

Have you seen a physician yet about anti-ageing medicine or a clinic?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hi.
        My friend has found a reasonable HGH brand that she has been using for 3 months now. Her hair is thicker now and her skin is shinier and looks more healthier.

EDIT: Fish for PMs again and you're gone here

Admin

Comment

Working...
        X