Anyone know about Triptorelin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about Triptorelin?

Title says it all. I heard its a wicked peptide that helped start this guys balls after 13 years of TRT.

You and those usless balls, lol! Ive never hear anything of it before. Have you found out enought to share the basics?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      You and those usless balls, lol! Ive never hear anything of it before. Have you found out enought to share the basics?
      Not yet. All I found so far is it flares natural testosterone. Whatever the fuck that means. I've been busy all day and how I'm at the gym and will be busy all night. Will research ad share when I'm free

Comment

I know vaguely about it. I might begin research into it to see how it might possibly assist recovery greatly during PCT.

Basically what it is, is a synthetic analogue of GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone). Basically, this is how your HPTA works

Hypothalamus releases GnRH - this tells the pituitary to release gonadotropins (LH and FSH) - those gonadotropins tell the testes to produce Testosterone. For more detailed information n the HPTA, see my article on PCT here Post Cycle Therapy | Steroidal.com and scroll down to "The HPTA: How It Works".

Anyhow, Triptorelin is a GnRH agonist. By acting as such, it stimulates the pituitary gland to pump out LH and FSH. Sounds awesome! BUT (and there is always a big BUT with these things), it is actually used in clinical medial research to REDUCE THE PITUITARY GLAND'S OUTPUT OF GONADOTROPINS and the medical establishment is looking into using it for this purpose in order to treat people who are afflicted with androgen-responsive prostate cancers and such. So now you must be thinking "WTF, how the heck does that work if it acts as GnRH and is supposed to stimulate the pituitary?!". Well, like everything in the endocrine system, the pituitary's response to GnRH operates through the negative feedback loop. So, what the medical application of Triptorelin relies on is the OVER stimulation (or constant stimulation) of the pituitary gland, which will cause a decrease in the secretion of LH and FSH, which results in decreased Testosterone and androgen production. But, if Triptorelin is used in smaller doses and for shorter periods of time, the 'sweet spot' might be hit at the pituitary and it should very well stimulate the pituitary to release gonadotropins, which would undoubtedly be beneficial for recovery during PCT and for people afflicted with hypogonadism. Needless to say, through this action, it will possibly make the use of HCG obsolete!

The manner by which Triptorelin will hamper gonadotropin release is through the similar manner that HCG will hamper Testosterone production at the testes. Just enough HCG will stimulate the Leydig cells of the testes to secrete Testosterone, right? Well, what about too much HCG (or HCG administration for too long)? That's right, it will actually desensitize the Leydig cells and result in hampered Testosterone production. Same/similar deal here with Triptorelin/GnRH interaction with the pituitary.

So, this might be the magic bullet for PCT. I will soon be looking into doing much reading of clinical data as well as research to see if it can be applied efficiently and effectively for PCT. I do know that there are people out there who are already doing it. It's just a matter of gathering data and people's experiences at this point, and constructing a protocol.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Jesus... I would definitely like to look into it more and find some human trials (or personal experiences)... I mean if this can really do what people say it does (replace various Things in PCT and if manipulated right-restart the TESTICLES) then... Hell I found my golden ticket. But I'm definitely not going to mess around with it in hopes that it works considering it MAY have the opposite effect, like you said.. I don't know.. I wanna wait for more research to be done or what have you.

Comment

Whoa! Hey mini....... Who can you count on? Anything else? That does seem very beneficial to pct.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              Whoa! Hey mini....... Who can you count on? Anything else? That does seem very beneficial to pct.
              Who can I count on?....

Dan? Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                Jesus... I would definitely like to look into it more and find some human trials (or personal experiences)... I mean if this can really do what people say it does (replace various Things in PCT and if manipulated right-restart the TESTICLES) then... Hell I found my golden ticket. But I'm definitely not going to mess around with it in hopes that it works considering it MAY have the opposite effect, like you said.. I don't know.. I wanna wait for more research to be done or what have you.
                The opposite effect from what we ideally want is just a matter of dose and/or duration. I've already been collecting data and studies, and from what I've seen so far, this stuff looks like it really is an incredible compound for both PCT as well as recovery of HRT patients. If you're someone who has hypogonadism and nothing else has worked in restoring it (HCG, SERMs, AIs, etc.) then this just might do it for you. I've already come across some anecdotal reports of people who have struggled with hypogonadism for years who have remedied it by taking one (yes, ONE), 1 shot of Triptorelin. I have yet to come across any clinical studies that investigate the use of Triptorelin for restoring Testosterone production, though. This is likely because it hasn't occurred to anyone in the medical industry to use it for that purpose (or maybe they don't WANT to look into it because perhaps they make more money off of selling TRT prescriptions rather than curing someone of their hypogonadism... after all, can't make money off a cured person, right?).

Either way... I've decided to go head-long into doing some heavy reading up and research on it. It is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY cheap too, especially considering what would be the dose required to stimulate Testosterone secretion...
                Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I can definitely always count on you Dan!! Dive in and keep me updated here on your findings!! Maybe ill be the guinae pig and try it out haha

Comment

I say go for it. Get bloodwork before and after you use it. Then get bloodwork done several months later, making sure you haven't touched or used a single thing during those several months because you really want to try and create a controlled environment as best as possible. That means no cycles, no SERMs, no peptides, no IGF-1, NOTHING. You're someone who has hypogonadism and is a pretty bad case already, right? You'd be the perfect candidate to try it out.

I just need to do some more research and find out what the proper effective dose of this stuff is for the purpose of stimulating the pituitary to release gonadotropins.

Comment

This stuff sounds amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                        I say go for it. Get bloodwork before and after you use it. Then get bloodwork done several months later, making sure you haven't touched or used a single thing during those several months because you really want to try and create a controlled environment as best as possible. That means no cycles, no SERMs, no peptides, no IGF-1, NOTHING. You're someone who has hypogonadism and is a pretty bad case already, right? You'd be the perfect candidate to try it out.
                        I just need to do some more research and find out what the proper effective dose of this stuff is for the purpose of stimulating the pituitary to release gonadotropins.
                        Ugh.... That sounds horrible. Couple months???? Ill like... Never survive unless it literally fixes my balls in a day.

Comment

Well, here's the thing with Triptorelin (or any GnRH agonist)... the chemical castration effect of it (if you used too high of a dose) doesn't actually happen until 2 - 3 weeks after administration! GnRH agonists do not quickly dissociate from the GnRH receptor. This means they actually remain bound to the receptor for far longer than endogenous GnRH does, and constantly stimulate the pituitary in this way. As a result, there is an initial increase in FSH and LH secretion (commonly referred to as the "flare effect"). After this, according to the clinical data I've seen (and also from anecdotal evidence such as people's logs and stuff), on average it's about 10 days when the hypogonadism kicks in due to the receptor downregulation on the pituitary gland from the GnRH agonist, and that's the chemical castration effect happening.

So basically... you need to be VERY careful with this stuff. Yes, it seems like an ace-in-the-hole for HPTA recovery, but it also looks like a big giant double-edged sword (that is really sharp). Actually, it's more like a Darth Maul lightsaber. I saw one log where one hypogonadal man was administered 200mcg by his doctor. Person felt like a million bucks in the few days following administration. By day 8, he felt like shit, total libido crash, no energy, just bad all around. Other logs describe people using 100mcg successfully without issue (for the most part). Some seem to be iffy with that dose. So, you know what I say when it comes to this stuff?

50mcg.

If this stuff is really as potent and as strong as it seems to be, I say use the smallest effective dose. Triptorelin seems like serious stuff that can make you just as fast as it can break you. I bet a single 50mcg shot taken at the end of a cycle, after all AAS is totally clear from the body, followed by a low dose of Nolvadex for the rest of PCT just to carry things along should be enough to ensure total recovery. No need for HCG, no need for Clomid (Clomid is bullshit on a stick to begin with and I never recommend it anyways). A single shot of Triptorelin in that manner should exhibit a strong enough effect on the pituitary that completely normal HPTA function should be restored within days (as opposed to weeks with a standard PCT). That is why I say follow it with a L O W dose of Nolvadex only to just carry things along.

Triptorelin is a synthetic decapeptide agonist analog of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH). Comparative in vitro studies showed that triptorelin was 100-fold more active than native GnRH in stimulating luteinizing hormone release from monolayers of dispersed rat pituitary cells in culture and 20-fold more active than native GnRH in displacing 125I-GnRH from pituitary receptor sites.

In animal studies, triptorelin pamoate was found to have 13–fold higher luteinizing hormone-releasing activity and 21-fold higher follicle-stimulating hormone-releasing activity compared to the native GnRH.
                          Source: Trelstar (Triptorelin Pamoate for Injectable Suspension) Drug Information: Clinical Pharmacology - Prescribing Information at RxList

I just want to make sure: do you (and anyone/everyone else reading this) realize how potent this stuff is?

Comment

Dan.... It's potent enough to castrate a man without actually having to remove the balls. Yeah.... This shits serious

Comment

It's crazy... And crazy scary. Considering having some nut function vs. zero nut function... Lol. One mess up and ya SCREWED. But what if you dose for too high or too long and essentially ruin your balls to point zero.... Wait a few weeks and then dose lower and restart them.???

Comment

Working...
                              X